July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

I love how rude some people are being about stuff out of the devs control as if they know how to manage game servers with hundreds of thousands of people flooding in. TennoCon was amazing and a lot of people are excited so they're hopping on after breaks to make sure they're ready for the new updates and the servers are struggling to keep up, they'll sort it out just give them time. Please be patient and understanding rather than being rude its so incredibly unnecessary.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tokker16 said:

How long until the server issues get fixed? I know they have been down for a few hours now.

It's not a simple issue so until an official statement is released we dont have an ETA on the game servers going back up, please just try to be patient they're doing their best. :)

3 minutes ago, Schmeyer_on_fire said:

I imagine people wont be able to get primed pressurepoint this weekend. thx DE.. maybe we need 10k tweets´+ in here so they actually do some.. sad

servers are up already i have been playing for 20 minutes now and chat also works again

6 minutes ago, HighZeta said:

It's not a simple issue so until an official statement is released we dont have an ETA on the game servers going back up, please just try to be patient they're doing their best. :)

I get that, but it has been several hours and we have yet to hear from them. A lot of people paid money for boosters and I know that most people on here have to work and only have the weekend to really grind on the game. For me I am being patient but this is ridiculous to say the least.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tokker16 said:

I get that, but it has been several hours and we have yet to hear from them. A lot of people paid money for boosters and I know that most people on here have to work and only have the weekend to really grind on the game. For me I am being patient but this is ridiculous to say the least.

I imagine they'll do something about the booster issue, DE aren't unreasonable.

Edited by HighZeta
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, darkkian2 said:

no they are up already i have been playing for 30 minutes now with a working chat

Is your progress saving? I don't want to re-run the mission I was in just to lose progress, again.

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)AmeXSB said:

Didn't receive any drops, haven't seen any post if the stability issues were affecting Twitch drops and wanted to see if anyone else was having same issue. 

Just to check, have you claimed them from your twitch inventory? A lot of people dont realise they dont go straight into your game inventory you actually have to claim them manually from the drop menu. Hope this helps, if not i hope your issue gets resolved soon!