July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

4 minutes ago, HighZeta said:

I imagine they'll either reset the boosters so you get your full time back, or just reimburse the plat so you can buy it when you can actually play.

We will see. Well I'm about to see if the game is stable enough to play now, or not. Happy gaming bro.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The_Windwalker said:
I haven't been able to enter the game for 10 hours and the event has 4 hours left, do you think it's fair?

The game has been playable for a little while now friend, go play and enjoy the event. And for the record, it may not be fair but a lot of things aren't fair, the servers had a huge influx of players and they suffered because of it, and nobody is at fault for that. If it's taken this long for it to be fixed you just have to live with it, server management on this scale is no easy task so even the smallest of changes can take large amounts of time. The devs are doing what they can behind the scenes to get everything working again.

Edited by HighZeta
  • Like 2

Pouvez vous me dire Comment comptez vous dédommager les personnes comme moi qui ne peuvent pas profiter du boost de ressources depuis hier donc 24h au total ?  Car oui comme hier soir je ne peux toujours pas me connecter sur le jeu.. Please FIX your game.

Edited by (PSN)The-last-King972

16 minutes ago, HighZeta said:

The game has been playable for a little while now friend, go play and enjoy the event. And for the record, it may not be fair but a lot of things aren't fair, the servers had a huge influx of players and they suffered because of it, and nobody is at fault for that. If it's taken this long for it to be fixed you just have to live with it, server management on this scale is no easy task so even the smallest of changes can take large amounts of time. The devs are doing what they can behind the scenes to get everything working again.

You joined in 2018, and your only messages since then are in this thread?

Do you work for DE?

Also, where do you get the info that it is playable as others are still posting that they can't get in?

Edit: They also changed the headline of this thread again from "Resolved" back to investigating :D

Edited by (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk
  • Like 2

Just now, (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk said:

You joined in 2018, and your only messages since then are in this thread?

Do you work for DE?

Also, where do you get the info that it is playable as others are still posting that they can't get in?

I do not work for DE, my only messages are in this thread because i have been a very on and off warframe player until this year, and i dont usually find myself needing to comment on anything, not that its at all relevant to this in the slightest. My information has come from the fact i can currently play the game as normal, and a few others in here have reported the same thing.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HighZeta said:

The game has not been playable. 

Just now, HighZeta said:

I do not work for DE, my only messages are in this thread because i have been a very on and off warframe player until this year, and i dont usually find myself needing to comment on anything, not that its at all relevant to this in the slightest. My information has come from the fact i can currently play the game as normal, and a few others in here have reported the same thing.

Ah, got it.

Where are you playing from? I'm wondering if only some regions are affected or can play at all.

Have you finished missions and extracted successfully?

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk said:

Ah, got it.

Where are you playing from? I'm wondering if only some regions are affected or can play at all.

Have you finished missions and extracted successfully?

Im in the UK, and everything was working just fine for me 10 minutes ago before i logged off, i extracted several times with no issue so the current issue may indeed by a regional issue as i doubt all the servers are fully operational this quickly.

Seems to be running again.

I managed to connect from Germany, go to Kiteer relay, have a 3-round Lith survival run and successfully extract back.

Pity I've lost a few hours of bonuses to farm resources and credits.

Edit: About an hour later the chat server was forcibly closed ...🙄

Edited by (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk

The question of whether your company can improve the login interface, the game is a good game, but the login interface is particularly disgusting. Do you know how I managed to be kicked out of the game three times this morning from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., each time in less than 30 minutes? The password is obviously correct, that is, to say that the account password is wrong, where is the wrong? Accounts are locked, passwords are tapped slowly! Would this be wrong?