Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

Can login in game

Game chat dead (some 5 digit error message sometime)

Can do solo mode missions, public missions stuck at searching other members for team

UPD: previous attempt to post on forum resulted in it going to NULL - good thing forums seems to save draft text

Chat down for me today, was up last night tho I am guessing to fix other issues chat needs to come down temporarily while the work goes on.
Just naff this had to happen for the booster events. Wonder if DE will extend those another day to make up for largely a day lost with issues?

Late night kiwi player. region chats died but clan and alliance chat was still good and it lasted for quite a while like that. However as soon as I relogged the game to see if that would force a recheck chat could not connect at all, including the clan chat I had before logging off.

Hy,

I play from GeforceNow.

After Tennnocon  2022 i got disconnected.

I tried to log in game and it keeps saying wrong password.

My password works on the website and mobile app.

I cannot play on my computer stupid bug from Microsoft(same bug on win 10 and win11) and NVIDIA gigabyte geforce 3070 xtreme that says that i removed card from motherbord mid play(a lot of game crash but not all) mostly directx ones. I can only use geforcenow(yes i reported to gefrocenow too) .

It worked before tennnocon i was in the duviri amphitheatre but after got disconnected  and i cannot log back in.

I changed password and tried again still says same thing wrong password.

I think it has something to do with some of your changes and communication with geforcenow servers.

Please fix.

Thank You.

I can log into the game and play solo but as soon as i want to try any public run, matchmaking can't find any player, not even at hydron, something that feels weird with the huge amount of Titania Primes that were flying around in the relays yesterday. Also chat is unable to connect for some reason. I did the test from the ingame options and I keep getting the popup message: "All systems nominal"

I guess my Lich is gonna get some attention till things get fixed xD

Archived