Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Connectivity issues in game seem to have been resolved! We are still watching closely for any other issues.

Soulframe gets stuck after solving the first puzzle for me. The Journey Onward arrow doesn't work.

Issues (service unavailable) with both warframe.com and soulframe.com. I managed to get to the joining fields and after many many tries it finally didn't just time-out and I got my confirmation email. Have had login issues, connectivity issues and being thrown out of Warframe and back into the login screen while playing Warframe and trying to access the Duviri Amphitheater,..

4 minutes ago, TheDarkness506 said:

Soulframe also loaded for me, but after putting in my info to register clicking on the button seems to be doing nothing. Not sure if the page is bugged or if the registration went through

Update, I received the confirmation email. Can't load the page from the link in the email, though.

Best of luck in resolving the issues! Hope things go well.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkness506 said:

Update, I received the confirmation email. Can't load the page from the link in the email, though.

Site hasn't even loaded yet

I'm able to load the confirm email page for soulframe but it says it cannot confirm my email. This won't affect my ability to receive emails for soulframe or register my name if I try to reconfirm later, will it?

1 minute ago, TheDarkness506 said:

I have the same issue.  Checking the source code of the email, there's literally no link included.

SgY11OI.png

5 minutes ago, Eulif said:

I have the same issue.  Checking the source code of the email, there's literally no link included.

SgY11OI.png

Despite the button seemingly not reacting to my clicks, I still got a confirmation email.
The link I got finally worked, too, says that the confirmation is successful.

Wonder if that was just a visual glitch somehow.

5 minutes ago, TheDarkness506 said:

Despite the button seemingly not reacting to my clicks, I still got a confirmation email.
The link I got finally worked, too, says that the confirmation is successful.

Wonder if that was just a visual glitch somehow.

Website: visual glitch.  They didn't program any confirmation that you successfully signed up.

I'm talking about the email confirmation.  I can't confirm my email because the email they sent doesn't have a link in it.  I also can't get the website to send a new confirmation email.  I'm effectively in limbo here.

Archived