Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Eulif said:

Website: visual glitch.  They didn't program any confirmation that you successfully signed up.

I'm talking about the email confirmation.  I can't confirm my email because the email they sent doesn't have a link in it.  I also can't get the website to send a new confirmation email.  I'm effectively in limbo here.

Received a new email with a clickable link.  I think I'm fixed.  :)

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We're still riding the rollercoaster of stability (literally up and down with connection status) with the websites.  The team is still plugging away at it on it but understandably it has been a long day for them and we may have to rely on our temporary fixes for the time being. But for now, we keep investigating!

When are you going to give your code ninjas a break? TennoCon was beautiful! Please thank them. Make sure they get rest and shoulder massages.

Speaking of soulframe. More users seem to be popping up with this issue: Can't register name on soulframe, which is the exact same username they use in Warframe. Is this an issue users would submit a ticket for, or will there be an updated filter in the future that has a similar allowance to warframes?

10 minutes ago, D.L._Serg said:

"Failed to connect to chat server"

I see this message in the chat. That's all. The chat is dead.

Same

Edit: the whole server is down again and I'm extracting with 100 steel essence..it better comes back soon or I'm gonna have to file a support ticket again with my 4x resource booster time wasted and stuff

Archived