Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

7 minutes ago, MCNacho said:

i can connect and get a reply with around 45 ms

www.warframe.com

origin.warframe.com

content.warframe.com

everything stable

but connecting to warframe self trough the launcher is not possible(serveroverload?)

yeah im over here getting around 19-22ms and im still having constant "checking for updates" on the launcher. i shouldnt have logged off cause i was previously in game ;(

Just now, (XBOX)Trigr Tigger said:

XBox - launcher can't connect. Sadly, despite me being in Twitch for the entire day/event and linking my account- no drops yet. Was really amped, Titania would have been my first Prime. 

That said- stoked for the cross play announcement!! Well done on a great Tennocon22.

Whenever crossplay happens. DM me in game (im on pc so you cant do it currently) and i will give you a titania prime.

Will be "Checking for another game to play" real soon. This just ridiculous.  Another 40 minutes of grinding time in the garbage and now I can't even start up the game again. "TENNOS GETTING CONNED" would be a more appropriate title for your little annual parade.  All the free stuff DE ever gave me does not even make up for half the time I lost due to the neverending stream of crashes, game breaking bugs and connectivity issues. 

3 minutes ago, TemplarGFX said:

Why is there no one around to update us on whats going on?  DE you make over 100m per year, hire some staff for 24 hour support FFS

Because they have way more fun watching us fumble around blaming ourselves and our PC hardware and game settings.

Archived