July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno! 

We are actively investigating login issues currently being experienced - For those of you unable to be in the Duviri Amphitheater rest assured we will make up for it in some way once we everything under control. 

6:00 PM ET Update:
We're seeing traffic slowly return - we're continuing to investigate! 

6:01 PM ET Update: 

We are also aware that warframe.com is down and are looking into that. 

6:28 PM ET Update:

We are still investigating some lingering sign-in issues - hang tight Tenno! 

6:46 PM ET Update:

We are still investigating warframe.com and soulframe.com being down - thank you! 

7:06 PM ET Update: 

Website issues persist for both sites - we're still looking into it! 

7:17 PM ET Update:

Connectivity issues in game seem to have been resolved! We are still watching closely for any other issues.

8:09 PM ET Update: 

Still navigating some choppy waters, Tenno! We were stable and then another flood happened that is affecting site stability. Working on it! 

8:47 PM ET Update:

We are seeing some stability regained for both sites - still working away though! 

9:23 PM ET Update: 

We're still riding the rollercoaster of stability (literally up and down with connection status) with the websites.  The team is still plugging away at it on it but understandably it has been a long day for them and we may have to rely on our temporary fixes for the time being. But for now, we keep investigating! 

10:05 PM ET Update:

We are looking stable on all fronts now! Thank you all for your patience. 

Update failed ! 1 hr of grind went to garbage 

• Like 1

Like others have said, I'm unable to get log in. I was in game till just a little while ago when I got a connection error and haven't been able to log in since. Same thing happened during the theater, lost connection and kicked out of Tennocon. I really like the game but issues like this are very frustrating and disappointing.

• Like 2

Was fine up until about 20 minutes ago when I logged into another game to collect my daily login, then when I came back to Warframe stuck on connecting screen then "Unable to connect. Check for update etc". This is on PS5. Was really looking forward to spending this evening grinding resources with event boosters because my timezone means I lose most of it due to being overnight in Australia. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MqToasty said:

Before this gets too toxic, guys please keep in mind that DE's ISP, Rogers Communications, has been having trouble throughout all of Canada for an entire week already (they talked about this during Tennocon).  There isn't anything DE can do about it, so let's just sit tight and hope for the best...

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62145247

According to the article it was a 15 hour update 4 days ago. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

Before this gets too toxic, guys please keep in mind that DE's ISP, Rogers Communications, has been having trouble throughout all of Canada for an entire week already (they talked about this during Tennocon).  There isn't anything DE can do about it, so let's just sit tight and hope for the best...

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62145247

Considering how big this game is, they should have a backup server somewhere else in the world that can take over.  This is no small company and no small game.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, HARDBALLER said:

The "BUY NOW" button still works though!  Bet that never breaks!

Actually, the store was broken for a large chunk of the night.  Friend of mine wanted to buy plat, but couldn't.  Ended up not buying anything at all.

Saying a problem has been solved 4 days ago doesnt mean that still ppl are suffering because of that issue espeacially if we're talking about something like network and internet.

Furthermore if there is no connection even a backup server would be nuts since it would be offline too :D