Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

The issues aren't resolved at all!! I'm having issues again this morning!!

True to form these happen during/after a Tennocon, SS, OV, etc.

The Boosters should be extended for the time missed using. And Plat refunded for the Boosters I got on top. It is about time the Boosters are in-game-play-time only, even if they are lessened somewhat. I'd rather know they wouldn't be used unless I was signed in. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KEEP HAVING ISSUES LIKE THIS!!!

1 minute ago, TemplarGFX said:

Considering how big this game is, they should have a backup server somewhere else in the world that can take over.  This is no small company and no small game.

They do use CDNs across the world to push content to us, but most gaming companies will prefer to keep the gameplay servers in house.  They probably have cold backups in case of a major accident, but there is no reason to keep hot backups just to make sure everyone can play 365-24-7.  Warframe is entertainment, not a necessary service like banking or emergency.

Still can't get the launcher to get his data. Frontends seems to be OK, i can connect to the one the launcher is trying to reach (https protocol) using openssl. Connection is OK, got the server certificate and a mean ping time of 26ms, the backends are probably the problem here.

In any ways, event boosters should be extended another day or reported next week.

Archived