Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

Was able to log in, chat was not accessible. 
I logged out and tried to log back in -> "Login failed, check your info" constantly.

Was thinking of using the rest of the event affinity booster+3 day affinity booster to level up stuff. But no. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb BlueHcrnet:

Servers still down, dunno if this is the right forum but my friend and I still can't get the launcher working to play the game. Just sits on looking for updates. Any chance we can get an estimate on when servers will be back?

I assume we've all been at this point today. All we can do is have patience. Even if you can manage to login, you'll loose connection just right after a mission or so just to get stuck at the login screen: "Login Failed".

I suppose best we can do right now is to be patient and mb change the game for a few hours in order to get the traffic down as servers seem to be highly unstable.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Voldian:

I assume we've all been at this point today. All we can do is have patience. Even if you can manage to login, you'll loose connection just right after a mission or so just to get stuck at the login screen: "Login Failed".

I suppose best we can do right now is to be patient and mb change the game for a few hours in order to get the traffic down as servers seem to be highly unstable.

it cant get worse so

okay so lets see who can come up  with the nuttiest story.. keep  it PG .. so after tennocon its time to let down the hair  have a beer  or 15  now they all  giggling at the end of the hardline that was cut from isp  trying to patch things together without  line clips ....  doing  twisties and  electrician tape... what could go wrong

How can you mark it as "Resolved" when I, and many others can't log in for hours?

og54AOg.png

This is what happends, when you do all the events at the same time. Launching the update at monday would solved the issue...

At least extend resource drop by another day...

7 minutes ago, Voldian said:

I understand the fine intricacies of server maintenance for such a massive game, I also realize during tennocon there might have been hundreds of thousands of people online. What I don't get, however, is how a big, renowned company like Digital Extremes could not see a problem like this possibly occurring during the biggest day of the year. It feels like they let the interns handle stuff in weekends.

Just now, Alias57a said:

I understand the fine intricacies of server maintenance for such a massive game, I also realize during tennocon there might have been hundreds of thousands of people online. What I don't get, however, is how a big, renowned company like Digital Extremes could not see a problem like this possibly occurring during the biggest day of the year. It feels like they let the interns handle stuff during weekends.

They need people to fix this. Just hire tech support or something

19:09 Australian EST, XBOX.

Was finally able to get into the game after multiple retries.

Found a frame I had put a forma on earlier had lost mods from all builds. All mods were there when I applied forma and left the game earlier in the day. All 3 configs completely empty.

Ran one exterminate mission to level frame and weapons. Get to end of mission to leave and get "Could not update account information. Retrying in xx"

"Could not update account information" 

Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. Just lost all the resources I needed to finish a frame build. This is fine. 

Love having 2 farm a resource that just deletes itself from your inventory, finally getting it and then the game doing all this. 

Archived