Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...what exactly is Soulframe about?

-Moctezuma-

5 minutes ago, Defion said:

Turning profanity filter off doesnt work?

Nope, this is for registering names (e.g. via the Soulframe website), not chatting in game. Profanity filter setting only affects whether you can view uncensored chat in the game itself. There's a master filter that you can't evade for stuff like your account or weapon names.

The sudden high traffic likely caused the website to experience some hiccups.

Given how recently it was announced, it isn't surprising that they don't have a support desk set up for it, or a Discord server. 

That said, be patient. Their priority is probably to focus on developing the game, as it should be. I'm sure that once the game is in the final stages of development before release they'll expand upon the site significantly (i.e. forums, official twitter account, support desk, and more). 

27 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

The sudden high traffic likely caused the website to experience some hiccups.

Given how recently it was announced, it isn't surprising that they don't have a support desk set up for it, or a Discord server. 

That said, be patient. Their priority is probably to focus on developing the game, as it should be. I'm sure that once the game is in the final stages of development before release they'll expand upon the site significantly (i.e. forums, official twitter account, support desk, and more). 

My biggest concern right now is getting my name locked and reserved to my account. I'll be highly upset if after all this, somehow someone else gets it cause I was never able to verify

On 2022-07-19 at 3:39 AM, ndantony said:

And once you click on it, it takes to the same site with the statue brightly lit up. 

For me it just says my email can't be verified with an unlit statue beneath it.

(PC, Chrome, Hotmail ) same thing for me, i've been trying since the announcement, i registered, confirmation email was sent to me, clicked on it to confirm it, loads a browser page that just says " something went wrong " and nothing else and when i try to re-register it says " the email is already registered. problem is i have no idea if the confirmation went through as no other email came or anything and im going to be highly upset if i miss out on founder stuff because of some bug on their site >_>

On 2022-07-20 at 12:23 PM, Taelayah said:

But when I try to register, it says: Email already registered. But how can that be true if I didn't confirm or verify?

This happened to me though I randomly received an email two days ago to confirm.

Confirmation worked and everything looked good.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

So a Digital Extremes stream on August 22nd? Yes I will tune in for this. Maybe get to meet the whole team working on SoulFrame and how that dynamic will work? 

Oh, a Soulframe stream? Yes, please.

Thanks for the info!

Archived