Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 17: Server Stability (RESOLVED)

[DE]Danielle

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno,

We are currently working with infrastructure partners to mitigate outages on our services which have caused unfortunate interruptions to the game, chat, and other services. The causes of these outages are outside of our control but we are actively working on resolving the problem. We will let you know when the interruptions are fully resolved. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. When we return to work, we will run an additional 2x Resource Booster window for a few hours. Please sit tight for news on that - we need to regroup first!

Thank you!

Im sorry if it is too much to ask, but could we possibly get an extended affinity x2 as well? I was looking forward for the weekend (after work) to finally be able to farm affinity, but then this all just went down last night and now is gone :c

9 minutes ago, Mirki said:

Im sorry if it is too much to ask, but could we possibly get an extended affinity x2 as well? I was looking forward for the weekend (after work) to finally be able to farm affinity, but then this all just went down last night and now is gone :c

If it is merely about affinity and you got time right now, I wouldnt mind running 8+ rounds ESO or so...
Reach my focus cap somewhat fast like that even without booster.

I could care less about recource boosters, but i ask this for other people: Isnt a few hours a little bit to few hours? Make it one day for them, that sounds fair, since at tennocon there already have been a lot of problems about disconnects happening and farming wasnt so much possible at that time.

So, cant you please make it 1 day?

2 minutes ago, Ohlgrist said:

If it is merely about affinity and you got time right now, I wouldnt mind running 8+ rounds ESO or so...

That not bad idea thought I just got off doing that and helping a low level rank complete his/her start chart

2 minutes ago, Ohlgrist said:

It's not about my Focus Cap, i've had slowly gotten and built all Tenet/Kuva and Lab Weapons, enough to get me to MR 30. I managed to make 4 hours of Affinity farm this saturday (After watching TennoCon all day with friends) and planned to pull an All Nighter to use as much of the boost as I could, but that's when servers crashed, and I was trustful that DE would extend it, I was right, but it's sadly (to me) only on the resource booster

Soulframe sign up page still isn't working for me and many others. The sign up button after entering your email and envoy title doesn't do anything - have tried multiple browsers, turning off adblock and browser tracking protection, private browsing mode, mobile instead of PC, a different email address, a different envoy title in case the one I want was already taken, and no changes (except sometimes it'll say that the email is already registered). I first tried to sign up last night and still haven't gotten any emails (not in spam either). I've noticed that when I hit the sign up button, the browser console returns this error:

Spoiler

Uncaught ReferenceError: submitErrCounter is not defined

<anonymous> en line 250 > injectedScript:1
    a gtm.js:250
    a gtm.js:251
    b gtm.js:251
    gc gtm.js:51
    e gtm.js:155
    Fa gtm.js:35
    Wl gtm.js:156
    Ul gtm.js:156
    ym gtm.js:159
    Gm gtm.js:164
    Eq gtm.js:201
    Hq gtm.js:205
    push gtm.js:208
    push destination:277
    onEventFormError RenderlessAnalytics.js:88
    emit index.js:36
    $emit eventBus.js:8
    handleBackEndErrors FrameThree.vue:188
    onAJAXResponse FrameThree.vue:222
    promise callback*submitForm FrameThree.vue:205
    e FrameThree.vue:151
    promise callback*gn runtime-core.esm-bundler.js:246
    e FrameThree.vue:150
    l FrameThree.vue:2
    _invoke FrameThree.vue:2
    m FrameThree.vue:2
    rt FrameThree.vue:2
    i FrameThree.vue:2
    promise callback*rt FrameThree.vue:2
    nt FrameThree.vue:2
    submit FrameThree.vue:137
    Pa runtime-dom.esm-bundler.js:1481
    en runtime-core.esm-bundler.js:155
    nn runtime-core.esm-bundler.js:164
    n runtime-dom.esm-bundler.js:369
[Learn More]
    onEventFormError self-hosted:1115
    handleBackEndErrors self-hosted:1115
    onAJAXResponse self-hosted:1115
    (Async: promise callback)
    submitForm FrameThree.vue:205
    submitForm self-hosted:1115
    <anonymous> self-hosted:1115
    gn runtime-core.esm-bundler.js:246
    gn self-hosted:1115
    submit self-hosted:1115

4 hours ago, DPS_S_Tier_ said:

this is a ddos because it is done by a russian hacker, many russians already know this because in the channel for russians a russian hacker shows how it happens in support against the oppression of russians (donation ban)

Interesting.

Well, if it is a DDoS and whoever it is behind it, lets oppress them some more. Never forget, never forgive.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)siberiankitty said:

Will we get our stuff from watching Livestream all day since web page was not working properly to be able to claim cause I never got Tatiana frame or the swords and Ren for my character Samarikitty

Have you relinked your twitch to your account? I only got the drops after unlinking and relinking and restarting warframe.

So we lose a day of the Resource WEEKEND that we had to wait 2 years for .. and you are going to run it for a few extra hours .. well by a few hours I hope you mean 12+ ..hell its not going to hurt DE in anyway to rerun the resource booster weekend and after 2 years of no resource booster events it would be a pretty big slap in the face for the all  those Tenno like us who have planned their squads to farm the hell out of it.  Come on DE this is what being part of a community is about .. we support you and buy the boosters for plat just before the weekend and you supply us what you had said you would, a weekend of the resource booster event..  Its now Monday and half my clan are working.. so they will just get nothing .. I really hope this is not the case guys, it would be very disappointing for you to do that.

Note that the topic post said things will probably be sorted out on Monday. It's currently 4:05 PM on Sunday for me. So, I'd suggest a word that many gamers loath: Patience. Whatever the cause of all of this, it was stated that it's a situation outside of their control. I'm sure DE would love to have this resolved ASAP, but they probably have to wait on Other People to do stuff/be available to fix stuff, etc...

So, just calm down.

What are you planning to do about people (like me) who lost HOURS of farming due to crashes and connection losses to the missions due to this issue?

Which, by the way, a CHAT issue should not cause these problems to begin with.

Surely you don't think that just giving people the booster for "a couple more hours" will remedy the entire situation, do you DE ?

People have jobs to attend to to keep paying for this crap on weekdays, a resource booster on a weekday won't have anything to do with one on a weekend, and won't compensate those of us who did not know to stay away from long missions (because we weren't told to, anywhere?)  and lost hours of farming because of it.

Be more transparent DE

8 hours ago, BreakerOfWind said:

the other thread was locked before a ton of ppl started expressing how angry they've grown.  This is a seriously unacceptable LAPSE that is unbefitting the professionalism we know DE is capable of.  We've a week.  Already over a day of that has gone poof thanks to this... w/e you'd like to call it.   Please    Fix  This   DE.   And fix the Stack Bug while you're at it?

Wait, were you not expecting issues after arguably the biggest warframe event of the year and everyone hammered the servers. And as has already been mentioned, the stack decay bug was fixed in the patch that was released during tennocon.

Thank you for all the work you guys do in making such a work of art for us to enjoy. Although chat going in and out is a bit annoying we Tenno must all understand that there are many different systems that go into the functionality of this game and I am sure that no one in their right mind is angary at you guys over these issues. I hope your weekend is going well and hope you guys can all get a well deserved post-Tennocon break.

8 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

insanity.

I like it, sad to see you lost your steel essence though

it happens. hopefully we atleast get more than a 2-6 hour compensation double booster so i can re-farm it : /

6 hours ago, transhawke said:

Soulframe sign up page still isn't working for me and many others. The sign up button after entering your email and envoy title doesn't do anything - have tried multiple browsers, turning off adblock and browser tracking protection, private browsing mode, mobile instead of PC, a different email address, a different envoy title in case the one I want was already taken, and no changes (except sometimes it'll say that the email is already registered). I first tried to sign up last night and still haven't gotten any emails (not in spam either). I've noticed that when I hit the sign up button, the browser console returns this error:

Reveal hidden contents

Uncaught ReferenceError: submitErrCounter is not defined

promise callback*submitForm FrameThree.vue:205
    promise callback*gn runtime-core.esm-bundler.js:246
[Learn More]
    onEventFormError self-hosted:1115
    handleBackEndErrors self-hosted:1115
    onAJAXResponse self-hosted:1115
    submitForm FrameThree.vue:205
    submitForm self-hosted:1115
    <anonymous> self-hosted:1115
    gn runtime-core.esm-bundler.js:246
    gn self-hosted:1115
    submit self-hosted:1115

I'm just getting a blank black website. Others are saying it works for them. Nothing they suggested to try has worked for me.

Archived