Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 17: Server Stability (RESOLVED)

[DE]Danielle

So, what's happening with the resource booster extension? I spent plat on supplementary resource boosters. Now we hear nothing for a week afterwards. I hope DE doesn't just straight up forget about it.

Really disappointing overall and this may just influence me to never buy a booster again considering you never know when the servers might stop working and invalidate the booster you may have bought to supplement an event. I'm not getting that extra booster back, even if they bring the event back for a short period, and it honestly feels like it was a waste. I was only able to grind resources for a single day. The other day had such poor server connections that grinding became impossible.

9 minutes ago, GiveMeYourSouls said:

So, what's happening with the resource booster extension? I spent plat on supplementary resource boosters. Now we hear nothing for a week afterwards. I hope DE doesn't just straight up forget about it.

Really disappointing overall and this may just influence me to never buy a booster again considering you never know when the servers might stop working and invalidate the booster you may have bought to supplement an event. I'm not getting that extra booster back, even if they bring the event back for a short period, and it honestly feels like it was a waste. I was only able to grind resources for a single day. The other day had such poor server connections that grinding became impossible.

Yep, really you think DE would have said something.. hell anything about it by now.. kinda show what DE really think of us.. "Ignore them, they might go away" ..

Guys.  The entire company is on vacation for a week after Tennocon.  Danielle actually took time out of her vacation to respond to us.  Just keep your paranoia in check, hold your horses and we will hear back once they get back to work.

On 2022-07-17 at 9:23 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Mon, July 25 Update:

Hello again, Tenno!

The team is back at it and we have an update on the 2x Resource Booster window. Alongside Baro's arrival this Friday July 29th at 9am ET we'll be putting the 2x Resources Booster live for 24 hours.

Save the Date: Double Resources on Friday, July 29 at 9 am ET to Saturday, July 30 at 9 am ET! 

Thanks for your patience as we continue to regroup this week.

Latest on the 2x Resources Booster window!

On 2022-07-25 at 10:59 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Latest on the 2x Resources Booster window!

Thanks for the update, and obviously taking into account user feedback!

Any news RE:

If we have screenshots/video (or even if we DON'T) of mission result(s) during the outage that weren't attributed, are we going to be able to get those awarded to our accounts, or will we have to re-grind during the extended period (which we might not even be available for...)?

Will we get those unattributed rewards automatically? If we submit a ticket? At all?

Edit: Support Ticket response was

Please understand that we are generally not able to restore resources, credits, affinity, focus or standing with any faction...

Please note that we can only process requests under the following circumstances:

• A completed multi player mission/event that required a key or consumable resource to enter.
  • A Void Relic was consumed on a successful multiplayer mission without reward.
  • A completed multiplayer Alert/Event that is no longer available.
  • A successful multiplayer Teralyst victory on the Plains of Eidolon
  • You provide All of the required information below.
  • You provide the required information in TEXT FORM (for expediency screenshots and videos cannot be accepted).

Yet when I submitted the details, they gave me back the Samples anyway so... partial success? 🥳

Mon, July 25 Update:

Hello again, Tenno!

The team is back at it and we have an update on the 2x Resource Booster window. Alongside Baro's arrival this Friday July 29th at 9am ET we'll be putting the 2x Resources Booster live for 24 hours.

Save the Date: Double Resources on Friday, July 29 at 9 am ET to Saturday, July 30 at 9 am ET! 

Thanks for your patience as we continue to regroup this week.

Thank you for other Double Resources Booster.
 By  any chance we can get some love for some Hight MR player with the relic system ?(quality of life changing) like able to open 2 or 3 relic at the same time ?

Thanks !

Archived