Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Open Letter from [DE]Rebecca

[DE]Rebecca

I can't imagine any other person taking the game's lead. Rebecca has been simultaneously the listener and the spokesperson for all Tenno and the dev team alike. 
Also, not many studios have a woman at the wheel of their flagship game and this matters to me because i like to have rockstar women rolemodels in the world of gaming.

I am so happy for Reb and I am very proud to play this game.

Happy Parks And Rec GIF

Congratulations on your promotion, space mom! 🎉🎉🎊🎉

Seeing so many old DE members move onto a different project was a very bittersweet surprise, but the sweet part of this deal is that we now have Reb at the helm! I feel very reassured about the future of Warframe; I cannot think of a more passionate or qualified person for the job 😁

I look forward to the direction that the game takes under your leadership! Thank you for everything you have given all of us over this past ~decade, and thank you in advance for everything yet to come!

• Like 1

These are big shoes to fill. I hope you will continue the legacy that came from minds like Steve and Geoff. I realy don't have any idea what will be the future of the Warframe without visions of these minds . Even they were working on Warframe company goes against their creative directory sometimes (for example : Putting bird and bat wings and dance moves against Geoff vision of Warframe )
So I hope you will guard the visions of the creators and keep nurturing the Warframe the legacy has passed on to you. I know you wants best for the future of the Warframe and I hope you will succesfull in this journey Rebecca. As a 9 years player of Warframe I hope you will keep continue bring amazing things to the players like the others before you. 

Best of luck 

"New dangers, new choices await us now. Few will be simple. Each moment unfolds into a thousand-petalled bloom of possibilities.

And each one, we will face together.

For now, rest. Dream of who we were, and of who we have become."

Congratulations! Goodluck and looking forward to Warframe X Soulframe collab event in the near future!

P.S. Is it possible for Soulframe's release date coincide with Warframe's anniversary? That would be lit.

• Like 3

First, my english its no good but i try to explain it the better i can.

With the change in the direcction of warframe and rebbeca being the new director, some question come to my mind and some criticism, after tennocon 2022 i get a little confused. 

1.- are the warframes the cannon of warframe game or its the drifter now? becouse if you take drifter as cannon, and make content about him duviri its perfect, but if not.. the second question.

2.-if the warframes are the cannon of the game, why you not finish things complementary to them in the game?, like pets 3.0, archwing 2.0, and the next its goind to the 3 question..

3.- railjack as complementary part of a warframe, will get more content? becouse DE didnt finisht it, no arsenal in it, no link with warframe star char map, no railjack only combat modes, no space battles betwen ships, no infested railjack, no railjack on openworlds,... this makes me angry becouse mix the warframe combat with the railjack game play its the best thing i played in the game.. (no, i not saying you must play railjack to get goals in warframe, i just say let the people choose if they want to play with it or not with no closed gated to content)

i have 2600 hours in game, and i love the game so much, i enter every day, but i not know why you leave things not concluded in the game, some things really broken, and not balanced... pets are butter in SP(gives eximus overguard but no for pets), and if you forced us to use op, no vacumm and no radar. necramechs the same thing, i like to use them, you create a new whole game systen and gives us only 2 necras...  arcwing its better no say nothing.., no a tileset with a sentient theme, (sentient survival mode), where its scarlet spear?...

i repeat i love the game, but its not a good politics to leave things inconclude.. i will play duviri, but i am more hiped for veilbreaker than duviri itsell becouse its a warframe related content.

have you a good day all.

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It is an honor, and an emotional one at that, to be a part of Warframe’s future in the Creative Director role. Even more of an honor is being able to do it with members of the team growing into roles that form Warframe’s new leadership. You know some of this team already, and there are many new faces behind the scenes. They are wonderful people who I deeply respect, and as we work through the transition I know you’ll feel the same. 

Congratulations!

Considering we learned that Rebbeca had her first role as creative director with Angels of Zariman and I consider that update amazing, one of the best in recent WF history, it gives me high hopes the game is headed in a good direction. 

It actually makes a lot of sense to me AoZ had a different person in charge. I mentioned multiples times before how that update felt completely different in terms of vision, more bold and ballsy, sticking to its vision of threatening eximus and adding more challenge to the game instead of just listening to all the crying and afk farmers and nerfing everything into the ground again like Steve has done a thousand times in the past with all the previous updates. I'm really hyped for this Rebbeca and Pablo duo now.

Edited by --END--Rikutatis
  • Like 2

Please accept my congratulations, Rebecca.
The project that captivated millions of players lives and develops. I wish you all the best and believe in Warframe.
Nearby, one might say on the "neighboring couch", a new world will develop.
Under the sensitive guidance of people who lived the game, lived it with us together and gave new impressions, a new world will open.
I hope the world of Warframe is in good hands and the two game universes are doomed to a long existence.

...From Russia with love (C)      😉

I really hope that Rebecca is going to take things in hand.

1. Railjack need more content, yes it was bad but now it's really good and i want more

2. They need to rework archwing, it's already better than in the beginning but it's still not great and they need to improve it

3. They need to completely rework k-drive because it is absolute trash 

4. They need to rework companions, they need to be as viable as a vulpa.

5. They need to nerf AOE, same for frames... being able to nuke entire map with mirage or saryn is ridiculous, especially saryn feels like she never got nerfed. She just had been broken for the last 7 years.

6. They need to reduce the amount of thralls you need to kill to discover the next mod when you hunt a lich, it's just too #*!%ing slow.

7. They need to do something about steel path matchmaking, it's impossible to find anyone. Like being able to just join a random mission on any planet exactly like railjack. 

8. They need to fix the game freezing everytime you join someone or start a mission 

9. They need to improve the host system, I don't know why this game always decide to give host to the player with the worst Internet possible.

If you have any other suggestions, please share them. I would love to see what you think should be improved on this game.

Congratulations!

It's honor to have Lotus as the new leader of Warframe.

For me and for all the Tenno, without Warframe, there will be the Void of memories. The Void where no more Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Tenno exist. The Void where nobody can hear Lotus anymore. I never want this type of Void. The only Void I want is the one full of the adventure.

I trust you, Rebecca.

I trust your creativity and intuition.

I trust your heart for Warframe.

I'm sure that you will always be with the Tenno and Warframe. 

I hope that the new chapter of Warframe will always be bright and beautiful like Octavia's Mandachord. I'm sure of that. Always.

Thank you and everyone of Warframe.

Edited by GreatBMD

Congrats Reb! I've been playing since 2014 and you've always been very good about listening to feedback, so I'm interested to see how things will change under your leadership.

Even if this means less big ambitious updates like Steve always wanted to do, doing things like going back and revisiting the core of the game and reworking things that have gone desperately untouched for years would be good for the game.