Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Prime - Melee Combo Counter not showing

(XBOX)TotalMayhem68

I've been getting the following bug when using Khora Prime (no other frame I've used has this issue).

Whenever I use either a melee weapon (tried a dozen or so) or her Whipclaw ability, there is no combo counter showing in the usual righthand lower side (should show between Venari and melee weapon description/level/stance)

The combo counter does accumulate as per the increasing damage I get, I just don't see the counter which is a bit of a pain.

Tried both in missions and simulacrum.

Thanks for looking into this :)

TotalMayhem

• 1 month later...

as far as i remember, the counter never showed when using the whipclaw - in the normal khora as well as the prime now.

my guess is that since the whip isn't actually a 'exalted' weapon like the ones from excalibur or mesa (meaning we can't 'mod' them directly but have to do so by using and modding the melee weapon for her whip), the whole thing is handled like a normal ability and thus not showing the combo counter while using it... while i would like DE to change that (or even make the whip an exalted weapon like other frames use it, you can still see the counter when you use the equipt melee weapon (via quick melee since this cost only a second or less to do).

also keep in mind that, afaik, the whip, even though is rises the counter, it does so slower than a melee would do (it's a fourth od what a melee would do, i think). reason for that is likely the huge amount of targets one can hit with one swing of the whip (funny enough, there a several melee weapon builds that can nearly hit as many too...).

tl;dr:  until DE change it (if ever) you need to do a short quick melee to see the status of your combo counter ^^)

Archived