General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Melee Bug, possibly from Baruuk

Not sure if it's just because I play Baruuk for the most part which causes me to melee a lot because of his 4th ability or it's just melee'ing a lot in general but while using my 4th melee'ing repeatedly, sometimes I'll get stuck in a state where I can't really melee anymor, with my 4th or with my normal melee, when I tr,.I just am in this jittery state and maybe do a quarter of the melee animation but nothing. If I spam real fast it'll throw a punch or two sporadically. I can still use everything else and uncasting and recasting doesn't do anything

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-07-22 at 8:22 AM, (XBOX)DPG Malong18 said:

Not sure if it's just because I play Baruuk for the most part which causes me to melee a lot because of his 4th ability or it's just melee'ing a lot in general but while using my 4th melee'ing repeatedly, sometimes I'll get stuck in a state where I can't really melee anymor, with my 4th or with my normal melee, when I tr,.I just am in this jittery state and maybe do a quarter of the melee animation but nothing. If I spam real fast it'll throw a punch or two sporadically. I can still use everything else and uncasting and recasting doesn't do anything

I'm pretty sure this has happened to me. Idk why but there's some weird weapon switching issues that happen sometimes.