The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel path alerts and acolytes

(PSN)SlyFox5679

These Acolytes should be set on a fixed timer of 5 minutes no more then that.

I don't know how many alerts i've done where i wait 5 mins and leave because why should i wait for acolytes to appear at 7-8 minutes when DE themselves mentioned that they appear around 5 minutes but it really shows up lateer then 5 mins.    these guys need to show up at 5mins on the dot no later.

hell me and my clan mate ran steel path survival for nearly an hour and the acolyte showed up within 3-5mins each time like clockwork.

these acolytes should drop more then 2 steel essence when killed because unless i have a resource booster that extra 2 isn't gonna make a difference if i have to farm say 150 steel essence for an umbral forma.

You're getting a free 5 already. The acolyte showing up is a bonus.

You just said you can run survival if you really need essence that much.

The alerts are for the people that actually don't want to run SP content but want access to a few essence here and there for the shop.

It's not supposed to be a farming tactic.

I don't know that I need it to be a strict 5 minutes, but the variance should be reduced.

Another thing that would be nice is if Acolytes had a larger drop table or a second drop table besides the current one with arcanes.  Some obvious highlights that could be put on it would be slivers and additional SE.

If you're farming specifically for SE/arcanes, then it's much better to do survival/endless, since the acolytes do basically show up like clockwork. It's only non-endless where they can take a while. And to be honest, I'm fine with that. Otherwise the "meta" would be to farm non-endless capture etc, just like it is with many relics (which is super boring imho).

Umbra forma is only one every 8 weeks. If you did the alerts every day, you'd get well over 1k SE evey 8 weeks, far more than enough to get an Umbra forma.

Archived