Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For Level Diversity

bptamblyn

I'll start off by admitting that I am hooked on Warframe. Weither im runnig around punching things in half or burning hordes of infested to crisp, I am always having fun in this game. One major thing that I would love to see is a more diverse enviroment. I hope everyone will contribute to this thread and we can creat a place where the developers can look and see the amazing ideas that the community is excited about. I'll start off with a few of my ideas and update the thread should the community contribute.

My first ideas is a Breached shiped mission. Maybe the ship has been damaged (this would make sense if it were controlled by the infestation). Like ice that lowers your shiled or fire that burns you, there would be enviromental side effects. Since the ship has ben breached, there could be a lack of oxygen that would cause tenno to opperate with impared stamina. You don't have to reduce the stamina bar exactly, but maybe it will deplete faster and regenerate slower. Another idea for a damaged ship would be electrical malfunction. You couldhave doors half way opened that you woud have to crouch under. Maybe some open panels that shock/stun if a tenno gets too close. There could be room with almost no functioning light, forcing u to rely on your flashlight.

I would also love to see timed missions. There could be a mission on ship that has drifted too close to the sun and durring the mission you have a set time to complete whatever it is you need to and get before you destoryed with the ship. Since its close to the Sun there could be an effect of constant hp loss, something mild that doesnt kill you outright but forces you to move like your life depends on it.

Just some ideas, would love to hear feedback and everyone's idea. If we even spark a concept that makes the game play more complex and diverse its worth it.

**Other Community Ideas**

::"Endurance Missions" - https://forums.warfr...urance-mission/

::"ALTERNATIVE ROUTES, OPTIONAL OBJECTIVES, AND FRAME SPECIFIC INTERACTIONS" - https://forums.warfr...c-interactions/

||||| The is a poll here to get a visual representation of the communities heartfelt ideas: http://poll.pollcode.com/p7ukzm |||||

Edited by bptamblyn

Some great ideas here! The electrical malfunction idea could be added to all infested levels.

I think for update 7 though they're concentrating on the new planet-side environment they announced in the Dev Q&A Livestream.

Awesome lol I am still watching the stream as im posting this, I guess I didnt get to that part yet.