Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Prime: Hotfix 31.7.1

[DE]Connor

1 минуту назад, Chettone сказал:

you can always report bugs on forums. Dont be such a boomer.

I can, but no one will read them anyway.

Seriously though, if i'll pick my pencil right now and start writing a "Warframe Bugs" essay, it will take away my whole month of vacation... and none of the Dev's will EVER see it.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixed ragdolled enemies flying towards your next shot when killed with the Boltor DoT damage.

Hallelujah!  This also fixed Paris and throwing secondaries no longer sweeping the dead off the floor and throwing them at your next target...  I was getting tired of the thrown bodies not hitting the target and causing them to stand alerted and panic to set off alarms.  

This means I can go back to playing stealthy. 

Thank you! 

3 minutes ago, Eugene_D said:

Did that hotfix fixed daggers (or exactly Innodem, I don't use any other daggers right now) animations in melee-only mode (holding F)? Still experiencing that issue, though Hotfix 31.6.4 says it's fixed

I'm saying about this👇

I can block manually, but (Block)+(Forward)+(E) and (Block)+(E) combos doesn't work properly (Stinging Thorn stance)

On other melee weapons everything is fine

Yea, I also reported on this, though I still haven't seen any fixes for it yet. I really wanna complain, but I understand that not that many mains melee..

My bug report on this issue; 

Thanks for the update.

Just a reminder regarding Conclave: the fix of the fall-off bug some time ago has improved things considerably already, so that's great. But there are still more outstanding bugs and issues that haven't been addressed, some of them have been present for a long time. Here are some of the worst ones at the moment (also mentioned previously):

• Telos Boltace -- could simply be disabled if not reset to its pre Old Blood behaviour. Ragdolls on players should never have been a thing in a mode that limits CC to slows, impairs and knockdowns. In some cases it can even break the maps. E.g. here the player just keeps falling for over a minute until a reset happens:
    Spoiler

N2Ogr6z.png

th1xSDB.png

tYb1Vgz.png

305EkJ8.png

WiPoa1a.png

In other cases one can get stuck in the geometry or even land outside the map entirely. It has been brought up many threads before, e.g. here. And also illustrated, e.g. excerpt from a post of mine in that thread when I got stuck in the geometry after a ragdoll:
    stuck.webp

• Wolf Sledge -- its throw has it all: very high damage and range, retained the super-fast Glaive wind-up (pre-change), homing projectile, knockdown, AoE explosion without any radial fall-off and what seems like no LoS restriction. Also, can melee block while throwing, negating 100% of incoming shots in that direction. Here's an example clip.

• Saryn's passive + any electric weapon. A bug introduced with the damage type rework makes it possible for Electric procs to refresh themselves. This gets exploited by some to get an unavoidable damage source which ultimately just kills without being able to do much about it. Especially problematic with AoE like from Castanas.

There are more problems, but these are some of the worst offenders right now. People would already be happy if you just disabled e.g. Telos Boltace and Wolf Sledge if you don't want to take the time to fix the bugs/balance properly.

20 minutes ago, Loyaal said:

Still crashing 2-3 times per day, can't play the game, never happen to me since new update 👍

17 minutes ago, ZPaul said:

Crashed in sabotage fissure xd

Do either of you have your crash WAR #s?

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Do either of you have your crash WAR #s?

They don't cause the game freezes up and you are forced to quit out of task manager. So there is no crash report to speak of and giving the relevant logs doesn't help.

See below for forum post for other people's experience with the issue, I myself was able to change to directx 12 to stop them for the most part.

1 minute ago, ZPaul said:

Unfortunately I had to alt f4 from the crash, if you know where i can find logs i can send you. :)

No worries! If you've crashed in your last session the data will be in your EE.Log: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket- 

If you can follow those steps and make a Support Ticket we can investigate!

Just now, XHADgaming said:

They don't cause the game freezes up and you are forced to quit out of task manager. So there is no crash report to speak of and giving the relevant logs doesn't help.

See below for forum post for other people's experience with the issue, I myself was able to change to directx 12 to stop them for the most part.

Thank you! Investigating with the team. 

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

No worries! If you've crashed in your last session the data will be in your EE.Log: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket- 

If you can follow those steps and make a Support Ticket we can investigate!

EE Logs don't help, see below for comment from DE staff member regarding them from forum post I've linked above.

On 2022-07-12 at 1:50 PM, [DE]Linkski said:

Unfortunately, even after looking at these logs, we're still having some trouble tracking down the culprit.

Can you guys finally fix Meg's 2nd Ability's Protective Magnetic bubble? it was 2 years since it stopped catching bullets from it's front, but instead does it when you turn your back to the enemies.

(I already reported this bug approximately one year ago, it wasn't fixed since then).

Also the melee block's of Ghoulsaw and Vastilok are still broken, they have a 90 degree angle and does not block any incoming damage.

(Wukong's Iron Staff had the same problem years ago and was fixed through decreasing his blocking angle)

When will you fix Ash bladestorm not counting kills and triggering arcanes? It's been reported for months and yet here we are, I'd say it's probably far more important than localization fixes but who am I to say anything 🙂

vor 38 Minuten schrieb [DE]Connor:

Fixed ragdolled enemies flying towards your next shot when killed with physics-based projectiles (for example Boltor) DoT damage.

Any weapon that used to have the effect "Corpses can be pinned to terrain" lost that effect.

Also I was hoping the following bug could be fixed at some point.

I also have constant crashes after playing for 5+ minutes. It's a toss up between the game crashing or getting a blue screen. This has been ongoing for nearly a months now. 

Recently I put my graphics on potato and it seems to be (somewhat) fine. Only crashed twice in 2 hours before I restated it and then I played for another 2+ hours before another crash made me stop playing.

Wadframe is the only game that does this. I've tried everything, including scorched earth by formatting.

13 minutes ago, Duxvo said:

When will you fix Ash bladestorm not counting kills and triggering arcanes? It's been reported for months and yet here we are, I'd say it's probably far more important than localization fixes but who am I to say anything 🙂

Fix will be coming in the next HF/Update. 

Archived