Khora Prime: Hotfix 31.7.1

[DE]Connor

Thanks for the fixes! Thank you for mentioning transference cooldown and confirming that it is unintended and will be removed. The biggest thing I have to complain about now is Void Dash still not being reintroduced. It was objectively better than Void Sling and didn't deserve to be removed. Eidolon hunting now only uses Void Sling to proc the sling strength buff from Madurai, and nothing else. General use of it in missions is discouraged and often times significantly slower than just bullet jumping with a normal frame not having been modded for bullet jump/parkour velocity. For this reason, I and many others ask that Void Dash be reintroduced as a toggle in the settings menu or elsewhere, Void Sling doesn't have to be removed but we would like our operator movement back. This and other issues with the AoZ update were addressed in a post by Magnus, which I will link here and encourage everyone seeing this to read.

There are other things I could mention, but Void Dash should be top priority in my opinion.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fix will be coming in the next HF/Update. 

This makes me so happy Megan, seriously, Ash Prime is my favorite frame you guys have given us. I'm hoping you all do a thorough investigation of Blade Storm as there are multiple issues. I've been playing since 2014 and Ash has always been perfect, I run Arcane Trickery. Now it wont even activate. Thanks for the response, I'm sure all of us Ash players really appreciate it. Looking forward to the next Hotfix!! We're gonna hold ya to it now that you said it! lol :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr._.Nobody said:

Did this update break anyone else Kubrow fur texture? My kubrow is looking like one of those hairy cactus balls. 

Kubrow FUR has been broken for a very long time, mines been a motley looking mut for a very long time now.

11 часов назад, Chettone сказал:

Edgy.

No need for pencil. A few clicks and less than 40 words can describe a bug. But apparently complaining here is less effort for some ppl.

Nothing edgy, dude.

It's just a fact of the day, and you can't deny that this is true.

Of course there's "no need for pencil", since it's pointless no matter what! would you sit here every day? writing up all the feedbacks on them bugs and issues here and there, progressing literally nowhere and wasting your time on such actions?

As i said, not a single soul at the development team would go and search for it here, the only way it'll be fixed is to hope that one of them just saw your feedback one day, think "hey, yeah! that one will go into the hotfix!" and release it.

(That one might be Edgy, sure).

Edited by T.E.L.B.I.
  • Like 2

hace 14 horas, T.E.L.B.I. dijo:

I can, but no one will read them anyway.

Seriously though, if i'll pick my pencil right now and start writing a "Warframe Bugs" essay, it will take away my whole month of vacation... and none of the Dev's will EVER see it.

If that is true, write that essay and we'll spam it when an update arrives and report all these bugs together. More chances to have that being seen by a dev.

• Like 1

13 минут назад, krazox сказал:

If that is true, write that essay and we'll spam it when an update arrives and report all these bugs together. More chances to have that being seen by a dev.

If only that ever happened...

spam or not, our number is still too small.

Also, If I'm gonna start writing it, it'll be more than one month, since i have other important things to do in life, and before i finish with one set of issues, another one will arrive...

and it will never end.

DE should officially "hire" some play testers, give them a side job; Play our game and send the bug you found immediately directly to the employee that deals with such problems.

(The way i see it probably doesn't even work like that).

Edited by T.E.L.B.I.
  • Like 2

hace 3 minutos, T.E.L.B.I. dijo:

If only that ever happened...

spam or not, our number is still too small.

Also, If I'm gonna start writing it, it'll be more than one month, since i have other important things to do in life, and before i finish with one set of issues, another one will arrive...

and it will never end.

But we'll have some fixed. Start when you're able to and complete it over time on a thread. We'll spam it to get it seen.

• Like 1

1 минуту назад, krazox сказал:

But we'll have some fixed. Start when you're able to and complete it over time on a thread. We'll spam it to get it seen.

Most players are not even interested in such things, they won't care if the character doesn't even work anymore, they'll just switch to another and continue play the game they want to "play", not search for issues that should've been fixed by the development team itself...

Who's responsibility it should be? ours or their? 

The one's who actually play the game, know all the problems but they can't fix them.

The one's that develop the game don't know what are you talking about, cuz they have less time to play the game as a regular player (which is sometimes for the whole days).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, T.E.L.B.I. said:

Most players are not even interested in such things, they won't care if the character doesn't even work anymore, they'll just switch to another and continue play the game they want to "play", not search for issues that should've been fixed by the development team itself...

Who's responsibility it should be? ours or their? 

The one's who actually play the game, know all the problems but they can't fix them.

The one's that develop the game don't know what are you talking about, cuz they have less time to play the game as a regular player (which is sometimes for the whole days).

they do play this game on off time too? reb the new creative director has been spotted in game for example im not sure what you are talking about, they have theirs prioty of fixing in the game as in any game team does are you suggesting they do crunch on minor bugs that dosent affect on gameplay? 

• Like 2

1 минуту назад, krazox сказал:

Theirs, but WF is such a big mess that reporting bugs is a necessity.

Will you do that list or it's just a bluff?

I never said I'll do that list though. I said "IF" i'd take a shot and tried to do that it'll take away over a month of my life.

Edited by T.E.L.B.I.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, wirecard said:

whatever it was, it also helped other projectile/darty type based weapons e.g. tysis and acrid 👍

ty for fixes

but..

what about operator sigils affecting/"overlapping on" various other gear?
what about magus cloud breaking sling-related abilities in narrow spaces?

Magus cloud bug been in the game since focus schools rework, and since they said they can't replicate it for some "odd" reason lmao, i just gave up on it.
Recently also found another bug, some weird operator behavior after using void sling, when ur operator just start spinning in circles like a freaking bayblade after landing on the ground, hope its been reported already.

Edited by SadAt4AM
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ---Victoria--- said:

I dont support crossplay or crosssave. Nice to see someone else being worried too.

So, there are two ways to look at this.  The positive and the negative.

If I'm positive, I say that the required testing for console will force DE to do better, and not release such a buggy mess that they later quickly fix in patches.

If I'm negative, I say that this is not going to spur DE to be better and it will delay updates to match the time gating of the consoles.

This may be weird to hear...but I'm pretty much looking forward to the Cross Play.  It's bringing together a community that's getting smaller every day...and hopefully it'll breathe new life into a game that, on some platforms, is a wasteland.  Anecdotally, I think Switch players are in a bit of a bind with regards to player base...and suddenly having long term PC players to help with some of that grind may help.

Consider this irrational optimism...but good can come of this if DE uses it to reset and level expectations.  I'll choose to believe they'll do so...because if they don't it's going to be a nightmare.  Feeding that negativity has no positive outcome though.

• Like 5

All updates to void sling made it alot better than it used to be but void dash is still alot better and i still prefer it over void sling since void sling is still alot more clunkier and slower and visually unappealing compared to void dash would really be great if we could get a option to switch back for those who want to do that?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, AlexMercer said:

All updates to void sling made it alot better than it used to be but void dash is still alot better and i still prefer it over void sling since void sling is still alot more clunkier and slower and visually unappealing compared to void dash would really be great if we could get a option to switch back for those who want to do that?

oh you so you can spam void dash? not everything needs to be fast. 

20 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

oh you so you can spam void dash? not everything needs to be fast. 

Void dash did, it was a far more effective space clearing tool than mobility tool solo. Could void dash back and forth 3-4 times in the same time as a sling and throw any enemy away from location and stagger them. Sling straight, is "meh" no matter the distance or energy or damage buff imo. Many operator "abilities" are squad/ally related, which is why a lone tenno like myself only has Passives activated. 

Sling and those abilities should have been options because they are 2 distinct playing contexts and more of the content is solo as things go on . I used to join squads for high level bounties but can't be bother to chase the bullet sponging, over it.

Without operator melee or clearing dash you are way more vulnerable from all directions and the enemies have no lag, cooldown or chill.

I personally want to umbra All frames and then fight, bribe or convince them to earn their loyalty or we are just as trash as "long arm". I have no interest in being infested or feeding a sentient being to an infestation so went operator / umbra main long ago, i dont want to be a warframe just to melee then right back, after... lag lol

• Like 1

Are you going to fix nidus, nyx, khora, titania, banshee, excalibur zato,  and  nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a SCAM

after  31.6.1 some effects are too bright now like the bramma explosion and even the light on the zariman is too strong, I really hope this is a bug otherwise plz don´t let people that don´t play the game do this kind of changes 

Spoiler

230410-20220612183127-1.png

Spoiler

230410-20220612183306-1.png

when an enemy walks in front of you

Spoiler

230410-20220612183125-1.png

1. sometimes enemies glow in the dark for some reason is really distracting

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. nikana zaw holster style is bug

6. the valkyr deluxe has some problems, DE fix the seams. now can you fix the clipping 

Her breast deforms in a weird way              Crappy metallic material can´t be colored if you use darker colors                                  the goofy arms clip like hell 

Spoiler

230410-20220427120635-1.png

here are other examples of the arm clipping  you can´t even move with out this falling apart, and is mostly the left arm that clips and deforms the chest

Spoiler

230410-20220428101728-1.png

shoehorning different body types into your generic skeleton ruins the models

7. nova deluxe crouch has been broken for a year and half now

Spoiler

16g3CQl.png

8. rhino deluxe helmet breaks when casting Iron skin, before the horn have the stupid glitter effect that you add last time, now it has red paint on the horn and on the sides of the head, also the eyes get looks bad

Spoiler

230410-20220429004746-1.png

9. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

here is another texture that you ruin DE 

before                                                                                                                                                after

Spoiler

230410-20220219142608.png

and is even worst depending of the light the material changes

looks normal                                               looks opaque and glows?                                       even worst                                                             glows

Spoiler

230410-20220422143529-1.png

and limbo deluxe no longer looks metallic

Spoiler

230410-20220217181425.png

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

10. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

11. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

12. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

13. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

14. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

15. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Kubrow FUR has been broken for a very long time, mines been a motley looking mut for a very long time now.

it was fine for me a few days ago then this update made the fur look prickly and rough looking. 

18 hours ago, ---Victoria--- said:

I dont support crossplay or crosssave. Nice to see someone else being worried too.

This kind of mindset absolutely baffles me, are you solely concerned because of the possibility fixes etc will release slower? Market reasons? Population crossover?

I feel like it'll reinvigorate the game somewhat as we'll be able to play with new people and sometimes old friends who happened to only have access to a different platform.

Also @technozorro it might pay to take different "new" pictures for the Nyx section after point 13 - the depth of field being out of focus on the new one makes it difficult to compare to the old fairly. I'm on board with the rest though, some material consistency would be nice.

Edited by iPathos
Mentioning technozorro
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, iPathos said:

This kind of mindset absolutely baffles me, are you solely concerned because of the possibility fixes etc will release slower? Market reasons? Population crossover?

I feel like it'll reinvigorate the game somewhat as we'll be able to play with new people and sometimes old friends who happened to only have access to a different platform.

Also @technozorro it might pay to take different "new" pictures for the Nyx section after point 13 - the depth of field being out of focus on the new one makes it difficult to compare to the old fairly. I'm on board with the rest though, some material consistency would be nice.

thanks for the tip, I´m going to do that 👍

11 hours ago, Mr._.Nobody said:

it was fine for me a few days ago then this update made the fur look prickly and rough looking. 

Maybe they fixed it inbetween me looking at mine, at the moment though it's still very horrid looking and needs a brushdown.

• Like 1

Yo!

Since the new patch, when I receive a host migration, my Chroma's Element is changed from ice to fire and even installed augments malfunction then.
(I've Valkyr's Battlecry instead of the first ability, for example, with the Augment equipped. When I get a host migration, it increases not the timer, when I kill enemies).

• Like 1