Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki’teer Cross Platform Inventory Sync Event

[DE]Megan

Starting TODAY Baro’s inventory will be synced on all platforms!

First announced at TennoCon 2022, Baro Ki’Teer’s inventory will soon be synced across all platforms! Along with community testing happening later this year, this is a major step in fulfilling our promise to bring Cross Play to Warframe. This is the first of many steps we are taking to unify systems that are per-database timers (Relics, Vendors, etc) - more to come on that at a later date!   

Starting today Friday July 29, Baro will visit the Earth Strata Relay and carry the same inventory regardless of what platform you’re playing on. This is especially great news for console players, as Baro’s console inventory will no longer be several weeks behind his PC manifest. As part of this change, please note that Baro’s inventory will remain the same for his next three visits, until the end of August.

To thank you for your patience, we’re excited to announce that Baro will be selling several brand new items, including an all-new Baro-themed Armor Set and Syandana, several The New War-themed Noggle Statues, and more! These items will be available each time Baro visits from now until the end of August, so you’ll have plenty of time to earn the Ducats needed to purchase everything. This is in addition to nearly 100 other items that will be available during his next three visits.

Double Resource Event Rerun

Baro’s synced inventory won’t be the only reason to jump into the Origin System on Friday. As previously announced, we’re rerunning a portion of TennoCon 2022’s Double Resource Event due to server issues some of you encountered during that weekend.

This means you now have an extra opportunity to earn double the Resources on any activity you participate in throughout the Origin System. It’s the perfect time to stock up and build that new Warframe or Weapon you’ve been eyeing!

The Double Resource Rerun will begin at 9 a.m. ET on Friday July 29 and will last 24 hours until July 30 at 9 a.m. ET

• Like 28

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

As part of this change, please note that Baro’s inventory will remain the same for his next three visits, until the end of August.

Primed disappoint here but it's good to see things moving forward.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, L3512 said:

Primed disappoint here but it's good to see things moving forward.

Do we normally get 100 other items available for purchase? And a whole new armor set *all at once* instead of arbitrarily split up into several visits for the 3 components (chest, arms, legs)? Think of it as 3 separate visits all bundled up into one and multiplied out, so you don't have FOMO. You can grind it all gradually or do it all at once and then not worry about the next few visits, and do other things.

With this ^ perspective, this is nothing but GREAT news in the name of upcoming Cross Play, and then Cross Save! I can't wait to play with my console-bound friends, and then later to play with my full PC account's contents on my Switch.

• Like 5

il y a 27 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

As part of this change, please note that Baro’s inventory will remain the same for his next three visits, until the end of August.

il y a 27 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

This is in addition to nearly 100 other items that will be available during his next three visits.

This is not clear for me... 

Is this frozen for the next 3 visits, then the 3 next will have the new items ?

Is the frozen for the next 3 visits for the existing old stuff, but we'll still have 100 new things until end of august ?

Can you please clarify this point ? 

Edited by Anakhon
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anakhon said:

This is not clear for me... 

Is this frozen for the next 3 visits, then the 3 next will have the new items ?

Is the frozen for the next 3 visits for the existing old stuff, but we'll still have 100 new things until end of august ?

Can you please clarify this point ? 

What you see today in his Offerings is what he will bring for the next 2 visits.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, (PSN)JeffJeff201 said:

I'm not sure if this has been answered, asked a lot, or not. But what about those wrecked relay's that exist, and Baro goes into... Orcus Relay and we PlayStations don't have that relay. What will happen to that?

Sounds like he will only ever visit the Earth Strata Relay from this point on. Probably for the best, as beginners won't need a taxi to see Baro anymore.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

What you see today in his Offerings is what he will bring for the next 2 visits.

Pls edit the post and the announcement section then. So the post should say his offerings will remain the same for 3 visits including this time. The original wordings of the announcement is quite confusing

Edited by Julian083
  • Like 1

The new Teshin Noggle is showed as the old nogales with a different pose at try to decorate. I watch 2 Teshin with his swords down not handled as at buy in Baro.

Edit: Fixed replacing the old noggle.

By the way.  Where is the Orokin sandal Trophy showed time ago on Devstream?

Edited by (XBOX)Pipolo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)RedWell said:

Sounds like he will only ever visit the Earth Strata Relay from this point on. Probably for the best, as beginners won't need a taxi to see Baro anymore.

I'd be surprised if he didn't still move around, it sounds like syncing the inventory across all platforms is more of the aim here.

That in itself begs the question around crossplay and destroyed relays though.

booster doesent stack with  event booster   ???? tanx for nothing  :D p.s. good marketing i bought  resourc ebooster  like many i guess soo you got 40 plat from mee bravoo :D and i never got   protea  from game avards  event   your suport and twitch  confirmed that i done ewerything   right and claimed  protea frame and newer got it   but  ether of suport cant add manualy   frame to mu account soo   i didi ewerything right  and   your game is broken in soo many ways. can you fix all  things  that doesent work and then add new stuf please 

One quirk about Baro's offerings and mods is their codex entries that includes their chat link functionality.

While this parity event is one way of streamlining their inventories there is still the issue of people being unable to chat link baro's latest mods which is important for in-game chat link functionality especially since there will be a high volume of traders as soon as Baro appears looking to seek them out or talking about in builds they can go in, which a chat link is the best way of doing it.

This right now that is not possible and we usually have to wait for the next update to be able to chat link them since they need to be added to the codex to get this functionality but can't be release beforehand since the information is public and would spoil the mods. But sometimes it can get skipped over and not get chat link functionality for 3-4 updates or in the case of one particular mod over 6 months and closing in a year. 

This parity event is also be a good reason to look at revising this system of inputting mods into the codex so that the chat link functionality opens up as soon as Baro appears and is independent of an update either before or after Baro mod's release. Since this may be problematic moving forward if we are expected to have the same codex as consoles and with the knowledge that console updates takes longer than PC.

So I ask, 

In addition to linking up Console to PC inventory releases, is it possible to also bring the chat link functionality up to speed so that it is available to use as soon as Baro appears with any new mod offered by Baro? Thank you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grobar084 said:

booster doesent stack with  event booster   ???? tanx for nothing  :D p.s. good marketing i bought  resourc ebooster  like many i guess soo you got 40 plat from mee bravoo :D and i never got   protea  from game avards  event   your suport and twitch  confirmed that i done ewerything   right and claimed  protea frame and newer got it   but  ether of suport cant add manualy   frame to mu account soo   i didi ewerything right  and   your game is broken in soo many ways. can you fix all  things  that doesent work and then add new stuf please 

What are you talking about? It's stacking just fine for me.

You appear to have bought the wrong booster. You need Resource Booster, not Resource Drop Chance Booster

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

Do we normally get 100 other items available for purchase? And a whole new armor set *all at once* instead of arbitrarily split up into several visits for the 3 components (chest, arms, legs)? Think of it as 3 separate visits all bundled up into one and multiplied out, so you don't have FOMO. You can grind it all gradually or do it all at once and then not worry about the next few visits, and do other things.

With this ^ perspective, this is nothing but GREAT news in the name of upcoming Cross Play, and then Cross Save! I can't wait to play with my console-bound friends, and then later to play with my full PC account's contents on my Switch.

Well on PC of the 106 items Baro has, 76 are from previous weeks and everything you see will be there for the next two visits. Thirty new items over six Baro visits (12 weeks or damn near a quarter of the year) is not what I'd call good. However like I said, this was needed for crossplay and it is good to see things progressing.

7 hours ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

What are you talking about? It's stacking just fine for me.

You appear to have bought the wrong booster. You need Resource Booster, not Resource Drop Chance Booster

nope when you  are in shadow form of sevagoth  it doesent stack. mate i play this game for 6 years now  i know what i need 😂

Primed bane of corrupted and primed bane of grineer last seen in normal Baro's inventory 488 days ago. Since that this is the fourth time we got primed bane of corpus. Can someone check if it is a glitch (like neo O1 relics were missing) or those mods are tennocon relay exclusive?