The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dual element in one mod

(PSN)SlyFox5679

we have 60/60 element/status mods so i was thinking DE make a mod that could be ranked up to  30/30, 40/40, 50/50 mods but these would be dual element mods so you could have say viral in one mod or corrosive in one mod ect

I've found modding to get messy at times trying to squeeze one more mod on to a perfect build to find out i don't have space for the last mod and a bunch of stuff has to get moved around or something get sacrificed for either the mod slot or capacity issues. 

now i have some rivens i've had the random luck to roll with double elements like a riven with viral, corrosive, gas, magnetic, blast 

well my rivens have viral and one has corrosive and another radiation but this tends to get frowned upon because the majority want crit chance/crit damage but i've leaned on elements on builds for a long time and having a mod that would be double elements would be awesome from the modding perspective of things so a player could have an extra space or two to improve on weapons instead of having to follow the meta for best results.

I do have a metric ton of rivens i could just reroll all of them for dual elements but i'm broke as hell when it comes to kuva and this dual element mod idea can be far better for players.

being able to get a combined Element in one Slot would be a monumental power increase.
so.... what are you going to trade for it?

even Rivens has an opportunity cost to get it, since you're forgoing other potentially quite powerful Stats.

Archived