Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch111 Warframe Concepts (2015-04-14) Armoured Valkyr With Tenno Blade

arch111

• 2 weeks later...

I must say not only do I like your modeling but your art style is also quite unique, keep up the good work.

Thank you very much! I try to evolve and keep the drawing alive, it's so much easier for me now to sculpt than draw. Glad you like my style I wasn't sure I had one :)

Thank you very much! I try to evolve and keep the drawing alive, it's so much easier for me now to sculpt than draw. Glad you like my style I wasn't sure I had one :)

You surly have a style. Its most peculiar how you don't use solid lines whether it be making the outline of a shape of filling in colors. Also the way you don't stay with in the lines while adding color is fantastic. Its as if you have on layer of just color and one the outline which you roughly positioned over each other, it is superb.

Honestly, I'm beginning to like your art more than your models. But I must say I think this one really embraces the corpus because it has an Orokin look to it and we all know how vital the Orokin is to the corpus. I say that it resembles something Orokin predominantly because of the ridges on the helmet which deviates from the otherwise rather flat Corpus helmets. The other reason this looks Orokin is the gold trim. I also like the purple (my favorite color by the way) suit she is in, it reminds me of the Anti Moas. One last thing I would like to mention this is the lens flare, it really brings it to life you know.

Corpus clergy needs units that are very different from the Trade Guilds.

In the Indoctrination Temples, but allso aboard vessels, the Teachers are frequent.

Almost a Warframe in Void power, they train and educate the Corpus flock.

Mindcontrol and Illusions are their preferred tools.

This is a first test of how they could look.

The helmet is a shiny reflective surface, unlike the crewmen.

corpus_clergy_teacher_by_gaber111-d7jlmq

Corpus clergy needs units that are very different from the Trade Guilds.

In the Indoctrination Temples, but allso aboard vessels, the Teachers are frequent.

Almost a Warframe in Void power, they train and educate the Corpus flock.

Mindcontrol and Illusions are their preferred tools.

This is a first test of how they could look.

The helmet is a shiny reflective surface, unlike the crewmen.corpus_clergy_teacher_by_gaber111-d7jlmq

A Religious Corpus Nyx. I am not the artist so I don't know any other way it would look. I am a man of content, so maybe it could also be like regulators in the sense that he is a teacher.

Corpus Hunter.

These units hunt for Orokin Artefacts for the Clergy, but are very capable in battle and are sometimes dispatched as Death Squads.corpus_hunter_by_gaber111-d7k8a9i.jpg

The concept of an armored corpus is very interesting. I like how the hinters and the clergies have a relationship with eachother. Also maybe intended or not the pistols he is brandishing are very cool, I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume they're automatically because the mags extend past the hands.

The concept of an armored corpus is very interesting. I like how the hinters and the clergies have a relationship with eachother. Also maybe intended or not the pistols he is brandishing are very cool, I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume they're automatically because the mags extend past the hands.

Thanks for the input! Yeah, the pistols are dual repeaters to really eip sheilds to shreds. And pin down a target.

Ok so a while ago there was a frame idea for another Guardian like Stalker. It was supposed to be reminiscent of that armor, with skeleton and bone detailings.

I have been thinking about this for a while now and just now came up with this. If anyone have any idea what this frame could be, go ahead and post a suggestion, or make up a new one if you want :)

unnamed_frame_concept_by_gaber111-d7kpjk

Ok so a while ago there was a frame idea for another Guardian like Stalker. It was supposed to be reminiscent of that armor, with skeleton and bone detailings.

I have been thinking about this for a while now and just now came up with this. If anyone have any idea what this frame could be, go ahead and post a suggestion, or make up a new one if you want :)

unnamed_frame_concept_by_gaber111-d7kpjk

I think it should be Revenant (Name Lore: Its an ancient shape shifting Vampire Ghost Clad in Armor bound by Duty even after death) Powers could be Draining power, Cold Mist ivisivility, Shadow/Darkness Possesion control, Darkness  Vampire Beast Tranformation, Etc…

Alt Helmet, (I found in the web) XD

yLthkVK.jpg

Edited by 0zryel