Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch111 Warframe Concepts (2015-04-14) Armoured Valkyr With Tenno Blade

arch111

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! Time to give the Valkyr Combat Suit some well deserved power.

To clarify, neither the Templar or Valkyr are tenno.

Rather cyborgs / iron man kind of tech setup.

They should look powerful, but not over powered.

Id really like some feedback here since this is the first combat suit the Corpus has ever had.

Here is the second pass.

zephyr_corpus_wip2_by_gaber111-d7gaxj7.j

http://gaber111.deviantart.com/art/Valkyr-Corpus-Unit-Wip2-450647107

Edited by arch111

Yeah the neck and torso needs work. And the arms need their corpus versions of Tigers Claw, Predator blades or Wolverine Knives whatever name you prefer.

Im more concerned it will look to powerful, and less Corpus.

Yeah the neck and torso needs work. And the arms need their corpus versions of Tigers Claw, Predator blades or Wolverine Knives whatever name you prefer.

Im more concerned it will look to powerful, and less Corpus.

If you fear it looks to powerful you could shorten the neck and decrease the thickness the the breast plate.

A lot better. Though I did like the horns. Other than that the only thing I could suggest is beef up the legs a little around the knees.

Ok Ill do more work on all the parts soon. My goal is to blend between a warframe and a corpus suit. I want the origin of Valkyr to be clear, but not too clear.

Still not sure about the horns. Is she not the unofficial Cat Frame? :)

The camera distortion and color correction makes it difficult to tell how things actually look in-game.

But this is at least a good estimation.

Many say that Corpus should only have more Proxies and that DE should remove the humans to a small minimum. But to me this would make them more uninteresting. Why not then make them a robotic faction all together?

No, I am firm in my view that more specialized humans are needed. Robots can only do so much, a cyborg however goes places, as the Grineer constantly let Corpus know.

I am guessing we will get to see the female Corpus in a few updates. I only hope they make them interesting.

Just taking the time, scrolling around the concept pages when I fall into this pit of beauty! Seriously, not only does your concept match the lore (it's not unrealistic that Corprus have a Valkyr-like suit) it matches the intensity and beauty that makes more than just an concept or idea, it feels like part of the game! I hope you keep it up, it amazes me every time I look at one of your concepts!!

Just taking the time, scrolling around the concept pages when I fall into this pit of beauty! Seriously, not only does your concept match the lore (it's not unrealistic that Corprus have a Valkyr-like suit) it matches the intensity and beauty that makes more than just an concept or idea, it feels like part of the game! I hope you keep it up, it amazes me every time I look at one of your concepts!!

Wow. What can I say to praise like that? Thanks so much :D

My entry to the infested enemy thread. Real messy artwork I know, just have no time or patience to do it better :P

We need face-huggers!

Enrager

Infested crawler type. It is basically an infested head of a Grineer.
It moves Like a spider, fast and can jump from floor and wall.

It jumps, and wrapps the legs/tentacles around the tennos head.
For a short duration it takes control if the tenno, inducing a great rage.

For the duration the victim attacks nearby allies with power or melee untill time runs out or it is killed by melee by an ally.

It is weak and defenceless while running and can easily be killed.

werframe_infested_enrager_by_gaber111-d7

Bumping to ask a question, or rather two.

First, color scheme and weaponry of the Valkyr, man got to give her a new name!

Any ideas and suggestions would be awesome.

Second, I will work on a entry for the Corpus enemy competition.

Just don´t know what to do at the moment.

Of course, a combat exo suit is tempting. But the priests and Orokin Relic hunters intrigue me.

Bumping to ask a question, or rather two.

First, color scheme and weaponry of the Valkyr, man got to give her a new name!

Any ideas and suggestions would be awesome.

Second, I will work on a entry for the Corpus enemy competition.

Just don´t know what to do at the moment.

Of course, a combat exo suit is tempting. But the priests and Orokin Relic hunters intrigue me.

I wasthinking maybe orange and green. As for which enemy to chooses for Enemies of the Tenno, thre all just so good. I would enee menie minee moe it honestly.