Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minx's House of Custom Kavats - starting from 150p

Llminx

Minx's House of Custom Kavats

Hi there :) Are you looking for a specific kavat you just can't find anywhere else? You are in the right place. If you don't mind waiting a little to get whatever kavat you want, let me know and I'll breed it out for you. 

Waitlist

2 Orders
Current Average Time to Make a Custom Kavat: 3 weeks

Rules

1. Custom kavats take a while - it may even take up to a few months depending on RNG.
  2. You have 2 weeks to claim your kavat after I have notified you that I have completed the order.
  3. You may only commission 1 kavat at a time.

How this works

Please fill out the form below with your desired kavat and please post in this thread, DO NOT message me directly. I will respond to you as soon as I can to provide a quote. Once you have confirmed that the quoted amount is acceptable, I will either start working on breeding the kavat you want or you will be placed on the waitlist if there are currently other projects in the works. If you are placed on the waitlist, I will contact you when I have space to work on your project. If by some luck I have the exact kavat you are looking for already in my inventory, the price of the kavat starts from 150p/2 imprints. This is the base price from which premiums are added. Please read the pricing section for more information.

NOTE: I keep a set of the imprints mostly for future breeding projects. Although I will not actively be flooding the market with the same prints, I will sell them in the future as necessary.

Custom Kavat Order Form

• Breed:
  • Head:
  • Body:
  • Tail:
  • Colour Slot 1:
  • Colour Slot 2:
  • Colour Slot 3:
  • Colour Slot 4:
  • Energy Colour:

If there is a part of the form you don't care about, put N/A or leave it blank.

Pricing

This is a general pricing guide for the kavats depending on the fodder I have and market fluctuations. It will change with time and market demands. The base price is 150p/2 imprints.

• Hybrids +50p
  • Solids - Common +100p
  • Solids - Uncommon +200p
  • Solids - Rare +300p
  • Solids - Ultra Rare +450p
  • Red Energy +50p

Updated Jan 25, 2022

Examples: A solid mesa yellow adarza kavat would be priced around 250p/2 imprints.

Waitlist

Orders will be processed on a first come first serve basis. Express options are available, but be prepared to pay a LOT of plat (a pay to play kind of system).

Express Option
Since someone has finally asked about pay per play, the price is 250p per roll (50p discount). This is how it's broken down:
3 incubator cores at 35p (105p)
3 incubation rushes at 15p (45p)
6 imprints (because I work from clones) at 15p (90p)
6 imprint rushes at 10p (60p)
Total: 300p

Stats

Current Average Time to Make a Custom Kavat: 3 weeks

Amount of Custom Kavats Created So Far: 12

Additional Info

Head, Body, and Tail Options (and Energy Colour options)

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kavat_Cosmetics

Colour Rarity Chart
Kavat_Rarity_Chart_3-1.png

Archived