Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mystery ghostly floating hand/plant thing hovering under my sentinels sometimes.

VladYvhv

As the title says, and the pics will show, in some missions, this weird thing shows up hovering underneath my sentinels. I initially thought it might be something connected to my Warframe, but it happens every now and then, no matter the frame and no matter which sentinel I use. It changes directions based on the sentinel, also. so, it's something connected to their models. Screenshot_476.pngScreenshot_475.png

10 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

have you tried using another sentinel?

Yes. As I stated it happens with all of my sentinels. I have Taxon, Death Cube, Death Cube Prime, Djin, and Shade. It happens with them all. Just not with every mission, even with the same gear setup. Somewhere around 50% (or in the 40%-60% range) of the time it shows up.

5 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Some odd behavior from an ephemera perhaps?

I don't think that's the case, since Sentinels can't equip ephemera. Someone else suggested a Sanadrya issue, but again, Sentinels can't equip those. And this occurs regardless of warframe/warframe appearance and/or sentinel appearances (including when no Warframe attahments/sigils and no Sentinel attachments/sigils are used). So, attachments can't logically be the issue since it'll occur without any equipped.

One thing that did get suggested when I asked in my clan's discord, is perhaps it could be the result of a mod? If so, what mod(s) might cause this? There are times that mod loadout doesn't change, and yet this might occur, or not occur.

Proof it's not always there. This is me replaying the same mission with the exact same loadout. No spooky hand thing showed up during this run.

Screenshot_481.png

Screenshot_482.png

Both sets of pics (the ones with hand and without) are taken in the Void, Hepit Capture mission (just the regular mission, not fissure or anything) solo mode, to make sure it wasn't something caused by someone in a squad.

17 hours ago, VladYvhv said:

it happens every now and then, no matter the frame

Are you sure? That kinda looks like Mesmer Skin's effect to me, if you dash through allies (including your Sentinel it seems)
they gain such a visual effect when the single-charge-of-Mesmer-Skin buff is on them, tho apparently it's misplaced on Sentinels.

• 2 weeks later...

Ally dashing might explain that in either case, then. Sometimes other people in a squad use Revenant on missions that I don't. So, that could explain it happening when I'm using another frame. Still, now that it's identified as to what it is, it's still a bugged effect in that the positioning is wrong for the sentinels.

Archived