Sugestion on Capture mission changes

(PSN)Cargan2016

I Had been thinking that capture missions have really gotten kind of stale and repetative.  and just a thought to make them more interesting and while maybe little more hard due to adjustment in change.  Maybe instead of having capture targets automatically teleport to extraction we have to actually pickthem up and carry them and restricted to secondary for who ever carries them.  Like with the data spike in mobile defense.  and if they are dropped too long a squad will spawn to try and free the target that has to be fended off.  maybe 2-3 levels over the mission in question so if its a 5-8 capture mission the squad may be level 10 to 11.

Everything in this game is already time consuming. From the grind to waiting for your foundry to complete a build to unbelievably slow loading times to losing time from constant server disconnections, etc., etc., I can’t see this being well received. 
I returned to the game about 3 months ago from a ~2yr break just to come back to the exact same issues that made me quit. They keep pumping out content to please the people that complain about no content but should be focusing on having a stable platform. It’s so frustrating. Who would really care about a mission change when the basics of the game are barely functional? They need to make this game functional. 

Yes Capture is incredibly lame, but changing it to be slower will go over super poorly with most players.

There's two changes to Capture I'd like to see: 1) guarantee an Eximus Spawning next to the Capture target, as a guard, and 2) give each Capture mission a unique introduction, just a system-specific one-liner from Lotus why this Capture target matters,