Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Days Only for all quests and missions! !! - Challenge Announcement

MasterMax58

Hello There!
The time has come, the "10 Days Recruit Challenge" is finally here. After some prep. We can start this amazing Journey!

Every Day from Aug 11th to Aug 20th at 5 PM to 11 PM CET we will be trying to beat the game. I never saw anyone do it before, meaby it's too hard, meaby too easy to make it a challenge. But we are going to try anyway. 

Warframe has some amazing lore, outstanding gameplay and some fine mechanics, some of the quests i haven't done in years so this should be very interesting. 

Meaby even some new players will come in and can use this for their own gameplay as a guide or tutorial, who knows, i'll do my best to explain all that i'm doing for you guys! 

All of the rules and informations are in the destriptions of this trailer :

TRAILER

EDIT: Rules for anyone how want to know without clicking the link ;)

nd to make it even harder, here are the rules we need to obey to complete this challenge:
1. All Quests must be completed within 10 days.
2. Arbitration must be unclocked within 10 days .
3. Doing node for the first time must be done solo. (No Boosting) (Except Isolation Vaults/Eidolon Hunts/Kuva Fortress/S.O.)
4. No Platinum can be bought. (We only have 50 starting plat for this)

5. Trading with other players is not allowed.
6. Player Cannot Join any Clan/Dojo.
7. Mastery Rank 10 must be acquired within 10 days. (1 MR test fail and the challenge is over xD )
8. Player can use any possible advantages that are free. (Relay Blessings, Promo Codes, Baro items/boosters)
9. Player CANNOT use any PRIME items. (Warframes/Gear/Weapons etc.)
10. All of the Gameplay must be recorded or streamed live.
11. The time for the challenge runs out when Daily Tribute hits Day 11. (In our case 2AM CET Aug 21)
(12) - This rule has been added specifically for my time-zone/possible time to play every day. I can only play 6-7 hours a day (5PM to 11/12PM).

I've planned this for quite some time now and i must say, im nervous, but full of hope that we can do this right!

Hope to see you live Tenno!!

3 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

You have already failed.

You will not be able to build new weapons and warframes fast enough to reach MR10 in 10 days without rushing.

I did all the math, and i think its easy to keep up with MR, the main problems are Necromech parts RNG and Total time of all missions :)
EDIT: Also keep in mind that there are weapons that we can buy for creds without building plus the gear we get from quests 

Wait wait wait... Your maths are flawed from the start so this is clickbait/false advertising:

2 hours ago, MasterMax58 said:

I did all the math, and i think its easy to keep up with MR, the main problems are Necromech parts RNG and Total time of all missions :)
EDIT: Also keep in mind that there are weapons that we can buy for creds without building plus the gear we get from quests 

unknown.png

You can't get Mastery Rank to anything higher than MR 9 (or 10 as you advertise) because of one major obstacle in the game as talked about here:

So you're going to have to Whale everything.  I know it can be done, as I know several MR0s that had mastered everything, but it had to be done through the wallet:  either their own money or through trading.  

I think this is a bit of a stretch... honestly when I read the title, I thought it was a "trollish" post. But I can see it being feasable, I have started several alt profiles and I believe that it is possible to reach the needed MR for the quests in only a week (granted it needs planning).

@MasterMax58 Good luck to you! 👍

I think you should have tried to mention your genuine interest in warframe (because some people only read the title and nothing else) and before posting a link to your youtube video you should have shared the rules you will be following.

I don't think I could do this, but I know it is possible.

To all the nay-sayers, I just want to point out that by saying "beat the game", they mean "reach MR10, unlock arbitrations, and complete every quest (including TNW/AoZ)". They DO NOT mean master every weapon and frame and reach MR32. Also I want to point out that by imposing the rule that they can not join a dojo, it guarantees they will not be using Wukong (Yay!).

For those that are weary about clicking on the link, this is the list of self-imposed rules:

• If you prefer to watch this on Twitch go ahead : https://www.twitch.tv/mastermax58
  • And to make it even harder, here are the rules we need to obey to complete this challenge:
  • 1. All Quests must be completed within 10 days.
  • 2. Arbitration must be unclocked within 10 days .
  • 3. Doing node for the first time must be done solo. (No Boosting) (Except Isolation Vaults/Eidolon Hunts/Kuva Fortress)
  • 4. No Platinum can be bought. (We only have 50 starting plat for this)
  • 5. Trading with other players is not allowed.
  • 6. Player Cannot Join any Clan/Dojo.
  • 7. Mastery Rank 10 must be acquired within 10 days. (1 MR test fail and the challenge is over xD )
  • 8. Player can use any possible advantages that are free. (Relay Blessings, Promo Codes, Baro items/boosters)
  • 9. Player CANNOT use any PRIME items. (Warframes/Gear/Weapons etc.)
  • 10. All of the Gameplay must be recorded or streamed live.
  • 11. The time for the challenge runs out when Daily Tribute hits Day 11. (In our case 2AM CET Aug 22)
  • (12) - This rule has been added specifically for my time-zone/possible time to play every day. I can only play 6-7 hours a day (5PM to 11/12PM). I hope you will have an amazing time with me on this journey.

6 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Wait wait wait... Your maths are flawed from the start so this is clickbait/false advertising:

unknown.png

You can't get Mastery Rank to anything higher than MR 9 (or 10 as you advertise) because of one major obstacle in the game as talked about here:

So you're going to have to Whale everything.  I know it can be done, as I know several MR0s that had mastered everything, but it had to be done through the wallet:  either their own money or through trading.  

Its not a click bait. 
Day 1 (11th MR1 test around 1hr after start)
Day 2 (12th MR2 test same time next day)
Day 3 (13th MR3 test same time next day)
Day 4 (14th Mr4 test same time next day)
Day 5 (15th Mr5 test same time next day)
Day 6 (16th mr6 test same time next day)
Day 7 (17th Mr7 test same time next day)
Day 8 (18th Mr8 test same time next day)
Day 9 (19th Mr9 Test same time next day)
Day 10 (20th Mr10 test same time next day)
Trust me, i would not have spent last 2 weeks testing if this is even possible, to make a clickbait now. 
Hope that answers your questions :)

4 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I think this is a bit of a stretch... honestly when I read the title, I thought it was a "trollish" post. But I can see it being feasable, I have started several alt profiles and I believe that it is possible to reach the needed MR for the quests in only a week (granted it needs planning).

@MasterMax58 Good luck to you! 👍

I think you should have tried to mention your genuine interest in warframe (because some people only read the title and nothing else) and before posting a link to your youtube video you should have shared the rules you will be following.

I don't think I could do this, but I know it is possible.

To all the nay-sayers, I just want to point out that by saying "beat the game", they mean "reach MR10, unlock arbitrations, and complete every quest (including TNW/AoZ)". They DO NOT mean master every weapon and frame and reach MR32. Also I want to point out that by imposing the rule that they can not join a dojo, it guarantees they will not be using Wukong (Yay!).

For those that are weary about clicking on the link, this is the list of self-imposed rules:

• If you prefer to watch this on Twitch go ahead : https://www.twitch.tv/mastermax58
  • And to make it even harder, here are the rules we need to obey to complete this challenge:
  • 1. All Quests must be completed within 10 days.
  • 2. Arbitration must be unclocked within 10 days .
  • 3. Doing node for the first time must be done solo. (No Boosting) (Except Isolation Vaults/Eidolon Hunts/Kuva Fortress)
  • 4. No Platinum can be bought. (We only have 50 starting plat for this)
  • 5. Trading with other players is not allowed.
  • 6. Player Cannot Join any Clan/Dojo.
  • 7. Mastery Rank 10 must be acquired within 10 days. (1 MR test fail and the challenge is over xD )
  • 8. Player can use any possible advantages that are free. (Relay Blessings, Promo Codes, Baro items/boosters)
  • 9. Player CANNOT use any PRIME items. (Warframes/Gear/Weapons etc.)
  • 10. All of the Gameplay must be recorded or streamed live.
  • 11. The time for the challenge runs out when Daily Tribute hits Day 11. (In our case 2AM CET Aug 22)
  • (12) - This rule has been added specifically for my time-zone/possible time to play every day. I can only play 6-7 hours a day (5PM to 11/12PM). I hope you will have an amazing time with me on this journey.

You have a point, i've edited rules and title to be more clear! 
Thank you ;)

Archived