Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

August At a Glance For Warframe!

[DE]Ronnie

Hello Tenno!

It was so great connecting with you all–in some capacity or another–at TennoCon this year. Since then, we have deployed an all platform Hotfix and have been quietly working on exciting new content and updates for August (and beyond!). In the near future, we have an all platform update on August 17th; expect to see TennoGen Round 22 Part 1, Quality of Life improvements, and fixes. 

Following the update on August 17th, we are diving headfirst into streaming with 3 streams planned. We will have more information about the upcoming streams and respective dates next week!

1 hour ago, [DE]Ronnie said:

Hello Tenno!

It was so great connecting with you all–in some capacity or another–at TennoCon this year. Since then, we have deployed an all platform Hotfix and have been quietly working on exciting new content and updates for August (and beyond!). In the near future, we have an all platform update on August 17th; expect to see TennoGen Round 22 Part 1, Quality of Life improvements, and fixes. 

Following the update on August 17th, we are diving headfirst into streaming with 3 streams planned. We will have more information about the upcoming streams and respective dates next week!

Does that mean the 17th is the earliest console Tenno can expect the stack decay bug fix?  Yeeeesh, if that's the case.  It would mean more than 2 months of them dealing with a bug that's...well, I won't call it "game breaking" but it's just a step or two below that.   "Major PITA" level, at least.

edit: PS. welcome!  By the way, your post is not showing up on the "Latest Staff Replies" list.  edit2: fixed

31 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Does that mean the 17th is the earliest console Tenno can expect the stack decay bug fix?  Yeeeesh, if that's the case.  It would mean more than 2 months of them dealing with a bug that's...well, I won't call it "game breaking" but it's just a step or two below that.   "Major PITA" level, at least.

edit: PS. welcome!  By the way, your post is not showing up on the "Latest Staff Replies" list.

The August 17th Update is not a Cert build, therefore it doesn't contain any Code integrations, which this issue requires to be resolved.

Apologies this one has taken this long - it's in the pipe for our next Cert build. 

I hope alot of those quality of life improvements are centered on Zariman.    Self extracting was a HORRIBLE mistake.   Anyone slapping the button in extraction should cause a forced extraction for whole squad.(not available till mission complete/failure)    Plume hunters can recruit a squad if they wanna do that.   Endurance runners can recruit if they wanna do that...     No excuse for allowing hosts to bail on missions and cause host migrations to screw people out of rewards they worked hard for.

Plumes/Arcanes being shared squad wide would be a huge improvement tho. 

I mean damn I really like Zariman tiles and modes but its gets ruined so often by other people.  

------------

2nd biggest issue for me with the game right now is DE not allowing people to do Lich/Sis Final Confrontations unless they have a Lich/Sis ready to go.    People without Lich/Sis should be able to help with final confrontations!!!!   You allow people without lich/sis to do murmurs...  Its freaking annoying as hell explaining to newbs over and over and over again why you could help them with murmurs and their Lv5 Lich/Sis but not railjack part. 

--------------- 

Still havent tested railack to see if pilots are back to shooting radiators... I think that was in last hotfix?   

=====================

Thanx for Titania Delux Skin... that gave me great motivation to play her more and she is incredibly bad ass.   I used her a little before but it was more on the not hating her side.   I feel like she has a ton of little issues.    But I've been using her alot lately for murmurs and zariman and open worlds and stuff,  She just destroys everything.   I love using her in Zariman!!! She rocks every mission type!!  Even flood that i absolutely hate.  

=========================

I really really love Void Storms for Relic popping.   You can get Slivers/ Forma/ Holokeys/ Radiant Relics.....   But the best part is the Reactant gets shared to squad!!!.   There is absolutely zero issue with collecting the reactant to pop relics no matter if its survival or whatever.   The Problem is Railjack Missions  Start and Ending are horrible laggy load fests that cause people to get stuck or booted so guess what... NOBODY DOES THEM..      Zariman has the best load in times of any open world mission or normal mission.... Whatever you guys did there you need to do for railjack.     (Void Storms are kinda bad with the void rift explosions, but even worse is just all the bubbles.   Getting abilities nullified and or blocked probably keeps people away to...)

================

Cant wait for veilbreaker.   Even after seeing what that is going to have I still feel like  the New War is super incomplete.   The Narmar starchart..... all those dead murex......   

20 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Plume hunters can recruit a squad if they wanna do that.   

Those people should do extermination alone if only wanna get Plume's. I'm sick of failing missions because of people who don't protect targets or who spend a lot of time hanging around.

20 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Plumes/Arcanes being shared squad wide would be a huge improvement tho. 

I mean damn I really like Zariman tiles and modes but its gets ruined so often by other people.  

No, that only helps plume hunters. 
It should eliminate the plume directly and give us points as in cetus or fortuna and the problem is over. Anyone who wants feathers to make should buy them with yonta with the points.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Ronnie:

In the near future, we have an all platform update on August 17th; expect to see TennoGen Round 22 Part 1, Quality of Life improvements, and fixes. 

That's my birthday. Can I wish for a (hidden) "happy birthday" on the update notes?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The August 17th Update is not a Cert build, therefore it doesn't contain any Code integrations, which this issue requires to be resolved.

Apologies this one has taken this long - it's in the pipe for our next Cert build. 

This sort of thing is exactly why the Cross Play move is negatively impactful. Patches getting held up and bugs left to fester in all live play because every platform needs to wait for every other platform's red-tape to clear.

1 hour ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

It should eliminate the plume directly and give us points as in cetus or fortuna and the problem is over. Anyone who wants feathers to make should buy them with yonta with the points.

Nah, just learn to communicate... or play solo.

32 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

This sort of thing is exactly why the Cross Play move is negatively impactful. Patches getting held up and bugs left to fester in all live play because every platform needs to wait for every other platform's red-tape to clear.

But that's what needs to happen for crossplay to happen.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

That's good but it's been a while can we get a umbra forma alert 

6 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

I could not agree more. I cannot wait (being sardonic) for the bugs we have to wait through that would have been fixed if not for the freaking cert process and inevitable bugs that are going to be so much worse because of crossplay.

9 hours ago, [DE]Ronnie said:

Three streams? That is an odd number to go with (no pun intended)

I assume this is going to be the standard International and prime time stream and then an August Dev Stream?

But the standard streams occur on a weekly basis so I am confused for the future streams that are supposed to be planned on a weekly basis on this planned 3 streams number.

Based on the wording for a previous post and on this one it is an intersecting situation to piece together what is supposed to occur since the weekly streams being discontinued would still be accurate to wording on both those posts but not the ideal outcome to see. Likewise I think this could also just be a case of poor wording or intentionally being vague in both posts since things have changed internally and everything runs smoothly after a couple of weeks like moving to prime time did.

Once we actually learn about the contents of those three streams and any subsequent future streams then hopefully that can clear this situation up.

9 hours ago, [DE]Ronnie said:

August 17th; expect to see TennoGen Round 22 Part 1, Quality of Life improvements, and fixes. 

[primed ammo stock], excavator collision hitbox and starlight market fixes incoming? Pretty Please? (DE please don't remove or stealth edit my post because I am directly asking about something on the post and not for something unrelated)

25 minutes ago, Mediloric said:

Am I right to assume this isn't Veilbreaker? I'm all for fixes (yay!) but isn't the updates for both Durivi and Veilbreaker going to be really tight together? 

duviri is coming on winter and veilbreaker is coming on before so i asume they have finished developing both of them. 

Archived