Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

August At a Glance For Warframe!

[DE]Ronnie

5 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Honestly, we could do with Tenno Reinforcements like the old days. These gaps in content present an opportunity, however minor, to dip into that backlog of minor content & deliver something, anything. I certainly wouldn't complain if you threw some Vaykor skins my way, for the sake of cosmetic excellence & syndicate dedication.

With crossplay coming i really don't see them doing that anymore.

On 2022-08-04 at 3:48 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The August 17th Update is not a Cert build, therefore it doesn't contain any Code integrations, which this issue requires to be resolved.

Apologies this one has taken this long - it's in the pipe for our next Cert build. 

As someone who enjoys content in the higher levels, this is really frustrating to me. I feel like this bug is relatively significant and should have been a priority, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. For the future, I would really like for bugs of this degree to be fixed and prioritized sooner. To keep things short, it’s irritating to see this bug in the game after 2 months. This bug has been affecting a part of the game that myself and other players enjoy, and that’s not acceptable by any standard. I don’t mean to be disrespectful but I believe my frustration is justified. I apologize if this reply is taken negatively as It’s just how I feel.

2022/8/5 AM2点54分 , [德]罗尼 说:

你好天王!

在今年的TennoCon上,与你们所有人(以某种身份)的联系真是太好了。从那时起,我们部署了一个全平台修补程序,并一直在悄悄地为八月(及以后!)开发令人兴奋的新内容和更新!在不久的将来,我们将在8月17日进行全平台更新;期待看到TennoGen第22轮第1部分,生活质量的改善和修复。

在 8 月 17 日的更新之后,我们将一头扎进流媒体,计划推出 3 个流媒体。我们将在下周获得有关即将到来的流和相应日期的更多信息!

此更新是否包括新装甲或为冬季更新做准备?

On 2022-08-12 at 10:25 PM, (XBOX)Raven Prime2 said:

As someone who enjoys content in the higher levels, this is really frustrating to me. I feel like this bug is relatively significant and should have been a priority, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. For the future, I would really like for bugs of this degree to be fixed and prioritized sooner. To keep things short, it’s irritating to see this bug in the game after 2 months. This bug has been affecting a part of the game that myself and other players enjoy, and that’s not acceptable by any standard. I don’t mean to be disrespectful but I believe my frustration is justified. I apologize if this reply is taken negatively as It’s just how I feel.

I literally have no idea what bug everyone is complaining about but my hek doesn't care, my chakkhurr doesn't care, my viper don't care, and my tysis doesn't know what yall talking about either. I've never experienced any bugs because most sp enemies are dead before I see what I did to them. Boohoo i guess, sorry yall "meta" is broke but I don't play your meta, I make my own. So, no bugs on my end.

Any update on round 2 of the augment buffs? I just noticed frost was skipped entirely aside from adding in Biting Frost and was hoping some of his augments get buffs in round 2.

or perhaps have some of the augments already built in like Ice wave Impendance or Chilling Globe to make room for better augments

56 minutes ago, Pockolock said:

Any update on round 2 of the augment buffs? I just noticed frost was skipped entirely aside from adding in Biting Frost and was hoping some of his augments get buffs in round 2.

or perhaps have some of the augments already built in like Ice wave Impendance or Chilling Globe to make room for better augments

Unfortunately that's all the Frost augment reworks you'll be getting for now, mind you Biting Frost is a really good augment. Pablo said that the first wave of augment reworks were for Warframes A-L. Next wave will be M-Z. I too have wished a few of the weaker augments would just be merged in to base kits but one can only dream. 

12 hours ago, (PSN)DeZaruu said:

What happened to this information last week?

They announced it in entirely different channels.

August 17th is the net update.  It's not up for Cert, so no signed code...which means not a lot of potential for fixes to come.

Pablo shared a graph of usage on warframes.  The community took this as a potential incoming nerf for Wukong...as he was cited as being a bit too much.

Changes to quality of life were highlighted....but for the life of me cannot be nailed down in any specific way. 

Warframe content partners are equally as clueless in public (no idea what private communication is).  Speculation from them, due to this huge block of radio silence, is basically anything from proposed new features, to new game modes, to dipping back into the community grab bag to highlight the next prime, or even *gasp* community frame ideas that are unlikely to see the light of day.  Heck, the right and true Train Lord had a segment years ago to go over good community ideas...and that literally produced nothing (unless you count the lycanthrope style one they teased visually at Tennocon and is scheduled for "after Spartan frame."  The one that they've got an anime style teaser about...that feels right at home in the cheesy low budget 90's anime locker.

*To be clear, I'm old.  Old enough to like the cheesy anime aesthetic.  Even so, this is pushing it.*

16 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

Pablo shared a graph of usage on warframes.  The community took this as a potential incoming nerf for Wukong...as he was cited as being a bit too much.

The exact term he used was "OP" which is Blatant Lie just like they Lied about the Xoris Allowing you to Deal Too Much Damage with Exhalted Melees 😐.....

1 minute ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

Anyone know what time the update drops today?

Soon(TM)

In all seriousness. It'll probably drop at about 2pm EDT. This isn't a giant content drop patch (no content that needed to go to Cert) so not a big chance for Massive Delays. (Memories of DE throwing Dan the Demon out to the wolves to entertain the masses while they ironed out last minute hiccups.)

19 hours ago, Lutesque said:

The exact term he used was "OP" which is Blatant Lie just like they Lied about the Xoris Allowing you to Deal Too Much Damage with Exhalted Melees 😐.....

You're welcome to take umbrage with what you'd like.  The thread was about updates, DE delivered the updates, didn't link them in official channels, and never updated the thread.  I'm not defending or commenting upon this.  I only intended to answer another player who asked when the updates would come.

Archived