Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Ephemera Floats Away

[DE]Dudley

Hello Tenno,

While the summer fun has just begun, the time has arrived to bid the Dog Days Ephemera goodbye. Later today on all platforms at 4 p.m. ET, we will be removing this Ephemera from player accounts.

Have no fear, this summer time hit will return again when Dog Days comes back. Until then, stay cool, Tenno!

5 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Like, guys, you're taking away the inner tube while leaving in a cosmetic from the very same event that spawns literal floating swimming fish. FISH!

Are you sure they're leaving the fish one in? I see references to "them" and "they" as in plural for both ephemeras.

I'll pretty ticked if they remove the fish one. That was a very expensive ephemera. It costed like 500 pearls or something.

DE, this is one example of just pointless busy work, it's inefficient.

If you let players have the ephemera, you will:

• Not have to take it away (no need for reminders, hotfix, update the game in that regard)
  • Not have to re-introduce it.
  • Not having to dedicate a person to post on the forums about either of those changes

14 minutes ago, nslay said:

Are you sure they're leaving the fish one in? I see references to "them" and "they" as in plural for both ephemeras.

I'll pretty ticked if they remove the fish one. That was a very expensive ephemera. It costed like 500 pearls or something.

The Soaker Ephemera was listed as permanent in this year's event announcement:

On 2022-06-09 at 7:07 AM, [DE]Dudley said:
  • Soaker Ephemera*

*This Ephemera is a permanent addition to your Arsenal once purchased from Nakak!

So the fishy smell is here to stay.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact it only cost 1 pearl, as in "Ya get whacha pay for."  I'd be willing to pay more if it was permanent like the Fish Ephemera.  Oh well, I guess it's time to do some back to school shopping for a suitable replacement and maybe some swim lessons, since I'll be without my Floaty!  

On 2022-08-10 at 1:45 AM, ToKeSia said:

It should stay permanently because DE didn't sell for 1 credit , i grind for whole day for that ephemera yet u want to remove it ?

The Dog Days Ephemera is the rubber tube one which sold for a single pearl, the Soaker Ephemera is the Fish one which cost 700 pearls. The Dog Days Ephemera is being removed, not the Soaker.

Dog Days:
DogDaysEphemera.gif

Soaker:
SoakerEphemera.gif

Archived