Some hack & slash videogames to look out for

(PSN)Vexx757

Here is a list of some hack & slash related videogames I’ve got my eye on. I love hack & slash games but unfortunately, I feel these games are underrated and are not getting enough notoriety so I want to share them so you guys can check them out.

Shouts out to hack & slash games, they are starting to make a comeback.

Soulstice

This game that takes inspiration from two animes Berserk and Claymore. This is one of the most anticipated games for me and it`s release date is September 20 2022.

Also, someone has put up a petition for the continuation of the claymore anime, if you want their to be a season 2 please sign it.

https://www.change.org/p/madhouse-inc-continuation-of-claymore

Stella Blade (Project Eve)

Release date: 2023

Project DT

Release date: TBA

Project M

Wanted: Dead

Release date: February 14 2023

Valkyrie Elysium

Release date: September 29 2022

Other mentions:

Instinction

Evil Dead

Eternights

Release date: Early 2023

Vigilance 2099

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Here is another hack & slash game called Phantom hellcat it looks very interested. I`m glad their are more H&S games coming out. Keep them coming, we need more of this. (btw has anyone noticed there are recently more H&S games with female character as the protagonist?)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

btw has anyone noticed there are recently more H&S games with female character as the protagonist?)

Easier fanservice

And those games won't be free for sure, not something that will be attracting me quickly, being a cheapskate and enjoy nuking the hell out of enemies

• Like 1

On 2022-08-07 at 9:29 AM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Here is a list of some hack & slash related videogames I’ve got my eye on. I love hack & slash games but unfortunately, I feel these games are underrated and are not getting enough notoriety so I want to share them so you guys can check them out.

Shouts out to hack & slash games, they are starting to make a comeback.

Soulstice

This game that takes inspiration from two animes Berserk and Claymore. This is one of the most anticipated games for me and it`s release date is September 20 2022.

Also, someone has put up a petition for the continuation of the claymore anime, if you want their to be a season 2 please sign it.

Project Eve

Project DT

Project M

Wanted: Dead

Release date: 2022

Valkyrie Elysium

Other mentions:

Instinction

Evil Dead

Eternights

Release date: Early 2023

Vigilance 2099

Eternights looks good. 

No it's definitely not because of the anime girl I promise. 

(Ok but actually, I have played hack and slash anime games before {genshin impact and tower of fantasy} so I can say it's fun.)

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT

• 2 weeks later...

The game Soulstics is out today and I feel like this is an underrated game so I did an artwork of the box art to celebrate it`s release.

Soulstice Box Art by Aaronj-c

On 2022-08-07 at 2:29 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-09-20 at 1:49 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

The game Soulstics is out today and I feel like this is an underrated game so I did an artwork of the box art to celebrate it`s release.

Soulstice Box Art by Aaronj-c

What would you rate it? How fun is it? Is the music good? The bosses? The story?

Posted (edited)

@(XBOX)Upl0rdYT

I haven`t played it yet (Since I don`t have a PS5 yet) but based on what I have seen it looks like a fun as hek, I love hack & slash games so I liked it instantly especially when the developer said he took inspiration from Claymore & Berserk (which are two underrated animes) which I loved even more.

The art style, the creature design look sick and from what I heard the music is cool especially the launch trailer (that trailer is amazing everything fits).

https://youtu.be/CmyLCioSAmg

If you like hack & slash game and you like the anime Claymore and Berserk then this is the game to play however it`s best if you look it up for yourself.

When I get the game I'm going to watch those animes again to get me hyped up to play it.

As for another game I'm really looking forward to is Stella Blade (project eve). Ppl were complaining about how the character looked but as a man why the heck would you complain about that? she looks great.

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here is a 30 mint gameplay of Wanted: Dead. This is a mix of hack & slash and third person shooting, this takes inspiration from the game devils third and this is the successor to that game, this type of game needs to have it`s own genre. 

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757