Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Debt Bonds

Amarphen21

Hello guys

I would like to ask if u guys are doing this intentionaly or just a bug but from 170 run on fortuna i could not get medical debt bonds only 2 and it dsnt mattered how i did all bounties on perfect or fcked up. So please realise its impossible to get any debt bonds and make them drop more commonly othervise its impossible to make fortuna standing to lvl 5 whit waiting for the debt bond trader to get some medical or faimilia debt bonds... i am trying to get it to lvl 5 for like 3 months for now and its impossible.. so pls do smth or im quitting this game.... 170 run 2-4 medical debt bonds...... so it means u need to run almost 1600 bounties to get 12. sound logick to me ..... oh w8... its not . 

Thanks !

While we wait for more data points to roll in (170 runs is a lot to not get any Debt Bonds, you definitely should have gotten some) I might suggest something to speed up your runs: don't finish the bounty. The chance of Debt Bonds goes down the longer you stay in a bounty, but aborting the bounty after stage 1 and restarting keeps you at the highest chances

Archived