Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe concept

siriusvirt

Use the power of the void to summon the angry animal spirits of poisoned Terra.

A warframe in the style of Native American shamans. The basic principle is the command of the gifts of the ancient animals of the Earth.

Abilities:

• Raven Spirit - Summon the spirits of ravens that will circle over the battlefield and torment enemies with their claws.
  • Deer Spirit - Summon the spirit of the deer, which will give you its speed and will heal your wounds.
  • Snake Spirit - Summon the spirits of the most venomous snakes that will poison your enemies.
  • Bear Spirit - Reach the peak of unity with the spirits and let in the spirit of the most powerful being of the ancient earth. It will endow you with unnatural stamina and increase melee damage.

siriusvirt_3d_warframe_native_american_n

8 часов назад, CosoMalvadoNG сказал:

So cool! i love the concept for me everything that has to do with shamans and spirits i'm in. The bad thing is that I think that DE is a bit against making warframes with cloth or animal skin in their design, well nobody knows if they will do it in the future.

As far as I remember, WU is against only fur and animal skin. And many warframes have fabric. You can simply beat the style with the help of fabric and fringe, as in the first image.

2 hours ago, siriusvirt said:

As far as I remember, WU is against only fur and animal skin. And many warframes have fabric. You can simply beat the style with the help of fabric and fringe, as in the first image.

Which warframe has cloth in its model? because if you talk about skins that doesn't count after all in the skins there are even some with animal skin... but not in the basic models
Loving the new Excalibur Zato Skin and THAT NOBLE ANIMATION THO!! Thanks  DE! : r/Warframe

5 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Which warframe has cloth in its model? because if you talk about skins that doesn't count after all in the skins there are even some with animal skin... but not in the basic models

I remember Atlas has a cloth like flaps. Protea also has a small one on her defaut helmet.

2 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

I remember Atlas has a cloth like flaps. Protea also has a small one on her defaut helmet.

Nah that its synthetic skin. Basically the same material that 70% of warframes are made.

2 hours ago, siriusvirt said:

Khora prime also has fabric

The prime versions do not count either, is there any warframe that comes out with the prime version from the beginning? 

But you know that if I'm wrong because if there is a warframe that has cloth and is garuda in her arms. Although, well the amount is very different

On 2022-08-08 at 3:42 PM, siriusvirt said:

Use the power of the void to summon the angry animal spirits of poisoned Terra.

A warframe in the style of Native American shamans. The basic principle is the command of the gifts of the ancient animals of the Earth.

Im all up for a frame in these themes, i have massive respect for Natives/indigenous cultures of all the Americas.

On 2022-08-08 at 3:42 PM, siriusvirt said:

Abilities:

• Raven Spirit - Summon the spirits of ravens that will circle over the battlefield and torment enemies with their claws.
  • Deer Spirit - Summon the spirit of the deer, which will give you its speed and will heal your wounds.
  • Snake Spirit - Summon the spirits of the most venomous snakes that will poison your enemies.
  • Bear Spirit - Reach the peak of unity with the spirits and let in the spirit of the most powerful being of the ancient earth. It will endow you with unnatural stamina and increase melee damage.

I look at this i feel like im looking at Diablo 2`s Druid skill tree. Perhaps less summons and add some Totens and Dream Catchers to the mix?

- Raven Spirit: "FrameName" Releases a Flock of ravens in a cone in front it, dealing X Puncture damage and disarming enemies.
(The Disarm is similarly to Titania`s Spellbind, weapons are dropped and enemies can pick them back but in this case the weapons get pushed to the skill range limit, possibly pushed off-map and made unretrievable).

- Spirit Warder: "FrameName" places Dream Catchers over x/x/x/x Enemies around them for X duration, the Dream Catcher haunts enemies around the afflicted target causing them to attack it, after the ability expires it explodes dealing the accumulated damage multiplied by X to the primary target and those within X meters from it.

- Ancestral Totem (Channeled):
Press** "FrameName" drops a Totem on the targeted area dealing X Blast damage in X meters. Wile active the Totem pulses dealing X damage per second in a X meter radius and draws enemies towards it. Each Totem drains X energy/sec wile active, up to 2 Totems can be active at once. The damage element shifts between Cold, Electric and Heat very 3 seconds.

Hold** "FrameName" Calls upon the Ancestrals, causing a lightning to strike the Totem Shattering it, dealing X Blast damage multiplied by the number of enemies within its area and knocking them away.

- Vengeful spirit: Invokes the Vengeful spirit of a Bear over "FrameName" to maul down your foes. The bear constantly cleaves in the direction "FrameName" is facing, dealing X (Massive) Impact and Bleed damage and completely stripping their armor. Using Melee Heavy Attack wile active causes the Bear to slam the ground sending a powerful shockwave.
(The idea is that a sort of translucent specter of a Bear would overlap the player automatically attack anything that gets too close or swing in the direction the player is moving and pushing enemies back.)

((I was going to post this Yesterday but i was writing from work and it was time for me to go home.))

Archived