Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Training Urgently Needed!

DragonGem0001

Hi fellow gamers.

I am obsessed with this game don't get me wrong. But there is one part of the game thats lacking. Warframe training. Isnt warframe all about the warframes yet there is nothing in the game to help you to utilize every warframes abilities to its full potential. Mastery levels using warframes would be an awesome addition to the game.

Ive finished all my planets. Ive grinded to get all the Kuva weapons. Ive grinded so much to get where i am in the game, but ive hit a wall big time.

I have completed about 4 stages on earth in steel path. But my god its hard. For me. Probably not for many of you out there. I know I'm going to get no bro its easy!!   Well not for me. 

Take Baruuk for instance. Ive learnt how to replace his first ability with airburst. Ive watched countless youtube videos on it. But these youtubers seems to want to show off what they can do and not SPECIFICALLY tell us exactly what they are doing. One youtube bragged he used Baruuks 4th ability for one hour without getting killed.   HHHOOOWWWW did you use it for one hour. I cant find anything out there that can help me with that.

It would help players like me to advance in their game.  Anyone out there that can help with steel path. Any tips.

Im at the stage now where im collecting endo to max out my mods. Im nearly there about another 4 to 5 weeks of grinding and putting forma on my weapons and warframes. I think ill wait until then to attempt steel path. But any tips on how you achieve steel path with ease would be helpful.

Have you checked out Brozime?  For a long time he's been my favorite creator because I find that the way he explains stuff really resonates with the way I learn.  His recent build videos tend to be split into 2 sections: 10 minutes of him explaining the build, and 10 minutes of Steel Path demonstration, so hopefully that combo will get you the information you need.

Here's the Baruuk video he did this year (there's one for every Warframe):

On 2022-08-09 at 2:14 AM, Caldari001 said:

Take Baruuk for instance. Ive learnt how to replace his first ability with airburst. Ive watched countless youtube videos on it. But these youtubers seems to want to show off what they can do and not SPECIFICALLY tell us exactly what they are doing. One youtube bragged he used Baruuks 4th ability for one hour without getting killed.   HHHOOOWWWW did you use it for one hour. I cant find anything out there that can help me with that.

It sounds like you have issues understanding what each ability does.

I personally don't find most abilities hard to understand, and am fine with basic experimentation. And survival missions are great for this. However, detailed breakdowns of complex abilities (such as Limbo's Rift Surge) are not hard to find

As for Baruuk specifically, you charge up his Serene Storm (4) by casting Lull (2) and Desolate Daggers (3) or by absorbing damage with his Elude (1). You can cast all three of these powers while Serene Storm is active, keeping Serene Storm charged indefinitely 

On 2022-08-09 at 5:14 AM, Caldari001 said:

Hi fellow gamers.

I am obsessed with this game don't get me wrong. But there is one part of the game thats lacking. Warframe training. Isnt warframe all about the warframes yet there is nothing in the game to help you to utilize every warframes abilities to its full potential. Mastery levels using warframes would be an awesome addition to the game.

Ive finished all my planets. Ive grinded to get all the Kuva weapons. Ive grinded so much to get where i am in the game, but ive hit a wall big time.

I have completed about 4 stages on earth in steel path. But my god its hard. For me. Probably not for many of you out there. I know I'm going to get no bro its easy!!   Well not for me. 

It would help players like me to advance in their game.  Anyone out there that can help with steel path. Any tips.

Im at the stage now where im collecting endo to max out my mods. Im nearly there about another 4 to 5 weeks of grinding and putting forma on my weapons and warframes. I think ill wait until then to attempt steel path. But any tips on how you achieve steel path with ease would be helpful.

There's a mod called "Brief Respite" that gives you tons of shields when any ability that costs energy is cast. You use this with rolling guard which adds 3 seconds of dmg mitigation when you roll. 

Alternatively, you can use adaptation that gives you 90% damage reduction combined with Steel Fiber and Vitality to have a large amount of damage reduction, just note this is less effective on frames with less base HP and armor.

Archived