Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea trying to cast Blaze artillery after rolling, locking out of other non-walking actions for the duration

Astral_AEther

I think the title explained it

When I cast Blaze Artillery then roll right after it, I'm sure to have my Protea have the "Artillery cast" animation play again after the roll, and that locks me out of any non-walking action for the duration of the animation (so I can only walk, but not jump/slide/roll/shoot/melee/whatever...I'm not sure about the transference and hotkey'd emotes, tho)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/786650716436430939/1007712970626826260/Warframe_2022-08-07_13-03-43.mp4 (video of what I mean...I move a bit fast there, but if you know what you are looking for, you can see what I want to show... and for some reason, it will try to download the video, not show it)

• 2 weeks later...

So, I tried to see what happens when using transference

You can transfer out right away, but upon returning in frame mode it will do the "ghost blaze artillery" animation

Also, using an hotkey'd emote seems to circumvent/remove the "ghost animation", I have only tried with Handshake tho

Archived