Warframe main role call

(PSN)icecell6

If you hear your main say here and it's name

Ash, Atlus, Banshee, Barruk, Caliban Chroma, ember, equinox, excalibur/Umbra, frost, gara, Gauss, Grendel, Gyre, Harrow, Hildryn, Hydroid, Inaros, Ivara, Khora, Lavos, Limbo, Loki, Mag, Mesa, Mirage, Nekros, Nezha, Nidus, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Octavia, Protea, Revanent, Rhino, Saryn, Sevagoth, Titania, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, Volt, Wisp, Wukong, Xaku, Yareli, Zephyr, Operator/Drifter.

Edited by (PSN)icecell6

If you here your main say here and it's name.

Ash, Atlus, Banshee, Barruk, Caliban Chroma, ember, equinox, excalibur/Umbra, frost, gara, Gauss, Grendel, Gyre, Harrow, Hildryn, Hydroid, Inaros, Ivara, Khora, Lavos, Limbo, Loki, Mag, Mesa, Mirage, Nekros, Nezha, Nidus, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Octavia, Protea, Revanent, Rhino, Saryn, Sevagoth, Titania, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, Volt, Wisp, Wukong, Xaku, Zephyr, Operator/Drifter.

Think it depends what im doing, but generally:

Xaku for harder stuff,

Wisp if i need to tank,

Wukong for quick runs (rescue, capture or easy spy),

Loki for harder solo spys,

Limbo for objective defence,

Mesa if i need burst damage

& Volt if i need an AoE nuke.

Plus at the moment i play alot with 1 of the helmith buffs each week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ash (but not for the reasons you think)

It`s a misconception that Ash is amazing when this stat proves that not what ppl think.

Spoiler

hlv1zuac90t51.png?width=1636&format=png&auto=webp&s=a04d9add85e5914d7234dd53ecf3606982eac06d

When I show/tell people about this stat they don`t want to believe it`s true so I'll break down why this stat is true.

Point 1: 

Who has access to the helminth system? we know it`s not new players coz the have to jump through hoops just to get this plus they don`t have the resources to even rank it up so I ask again who has access to the helminth system? The vets (like me) that has played wf for years and the ppl that have a lot of resources.

So basically it`s the so called "vets" that made the stat the way it is.

Point 2:

Marked for death was/is popular on Ash why? coz it make Ash so close to how the old (superior) bladestorm use to work. So if someone was to use MFD on Ash, what ability would they replace? well it won`t be his smoke screen coz even through it has low duration it`s still good and it won`t be teleport coz you need it to make MFD work similarly to the old bs so what options do you have to replace? Shuriken and Bladestorm.

Why?

Shuriken is bad on it`s own (what ppl say) and even with the augment there`s no point coz bs bypasses armour and bs kills better than shuriken.

What`s the point of keeping bladestorm when someone wants MFD to be like the old one so theirs no point in keeping it on Ash.

And what do they both have in common? they are both damaging abilities which funny enough is what is required for the "meta"  and they are both the abilities that are replaced the most.

So these two points alone prove that stat to be true.

It`s funny how ppl believe the wukong stat but don`t believe this stat and they both came from the same place.

Ppl say bs is amazing and they love the marking mechanic (I'll keep on saying it coz no one has addressed this) but I bet if the marking mechanic was on Saryn, Mesa, Equinox, Volt and Ember the majority of ppl would complain and that alone says a lot.

Ash needs a revisit, he has issues most ppl don`t know about. When you say "I like Ash coz" of his augments or another wf`s ability that`s a problem.

It`s funny how I'm the first one to say Ash, he can`t be that popular if anyone before me hasn`t said it.

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757