Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In search of what has come to pass [OOC]

AlendasNaro

A message in Tenno communications weave:

Hello sisters and brothers. I am in a bind, I am working on a research project, researching what happened in past 50 years before our awakening. So far, progress has been frustratingly slow. I do have material to start this with but, I am going to need more hands than just my own and mercenary I hired when we came across each other in here, at Kronia Relay. I need to talk to you before you talk to him. He is a bit tough to get a grasp of immediately and since he is part of the team.

Well, good impression goes much further than a bad one. Mercenary has provided me few good leads and has helped in translation department too, which is also reason why I rather keep this in the team. Money can only go so far, and I am not going to pay high amount just to keep individual around because of the pay and I do not know what makes the mercenary think, I will share more when we meet.

Rules are pretty simple:

No meta gaming.

Don't be rude on purpose and just because you want to be.

Setting: Post Waverider far before New War. How Tenno should be depicted? The usual as per roleplaying or just like in game?. As usual in here RP. Recruitment is still in process.

Character Application sheet (Example of how you should enter your character):

Miraley:

Race: Tenno

Faction: Tenno

Appearance (Include Warframe if Tenno): Default Trinity Prime except with slightly stronger colors (Slightly darker grey, Sunless Black, Slightly stronger tone Orange, Shamrock Gold and Bright Cyan energy color). Pretty much all of the time keeps chassis on, uncommonly takes helmet off. Wine red hair and leaf green iris. Face is more on the graceful side of pretty.

Profession, Affiliations, Likes and Dislikes, Personality and Agenda are purely optional to mention.

What you are arming itself with must be mentioned in IC before your character heads in to the field with as member of a Field Team.

Depending on the amount of people being active in this RP. It is either, one or two field teams. In the case of former, some stay behind as either reserve, coordinator or utility provider (Translator, scanner, shot caller etc.)

Archived