Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Like an abandoned amusement park. Trade chat standards have dropped drastically.

I get it, kids are on the game. Still does not meant it's ok for trade chat to be polluted by adolescent, childish, name shaming, toxic all the above posts. Who is watching trade chat on any given platform nowadays? 

"Wtb Bf, Gf Milf, thick bih, booty, pics, @#&$, gay, nudes, panties, wife, prostitute." I could keep going. How are these words related to Trade chat in anyway? How is this acceptable? If they are acceptable in-game trade chat are they acceptable here? These are the words I have to put as a filter to block out and dont get me started on the full phrases being used. A lot of posts I cant even block. Tf is going on? Folks posting WTB"***" Just about anything in trade chat. The game's rated M for a reason. But I guess not. "Wanna buy hitman preferably with aids" Popped up in trade chat. This is what we have to look at while trading. 

10 minutes ago, (PSN)dA_BLoK_iS_hOt said:

I get it, kids are on the game. Still does not meant it's ok for trade chat to be polluted by adolescent, childish, name shaming, toxic all the above posts. Who is watching trade chat on any given platform nowadays? 

"Wtb Bf, Gf Milf, thick bih, booty, pics, @#&$, gay, nudes, panties, wife, prostitute." I could keep going. How are these words related to Trade chat in anyway? How is this acceptable? If they are acceptable in-game trade chat are they acceptable here? These are the words I have to put as a filter to block out and dont get me started on the full phrases being used. A lot of posts I cant even block. Tf is going on? Folks posting WTB"***" Just about anything in trade chat. The game's rated M for a reason. But I guess not. "Wanna buy hitman preferably with aids" Popped up in trade chat. This is what we have to look at while trading. 

As a matter of fact the word "P*ssy" Popped up in trade chat perfectly fine. The D word.... Perfectly fine like its another everyday normal Mod, Prime weapon related word used to trade an item in the game. Come on man. This is ridiculous. 

vor 21 Minuten schrieb (PSN)dA_BLoK_iS_hOt:

I haven't read trade chat for years. on the pc version you can install filters. is it not working for you on playstation?
I have the word "susi" there. that means i only want to see entries with it. then chat is completely empty. but I can easily send messages.
and if I need something, then just expand the filter. or if you want it to be quick, then trade website. even if it is usually much more expensive here.

and what you describe should be reported. that's absurd....
and you can hide ip with vpn and hide "hardware id" with special software hacks. so you can do a lot of mischief with new accounts. so I don't think there will be a viable solution here. because even top anti cheat software can't handle it.
but the coders can install special filters. and they already do that and react to certain messages. it should only be expanded and ban such sick people.

3 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

I haven't read trade chat for years. on the pc version you can install filters. is it not working for you on playstation?
I have the word "susi" there. that means i only want to see entries with it. then chat is completely empty. but I can easily send messages.
and if I need something, then just expand the filter. or if you want it to be quick, then trade website. even if it is usually much more expensive here.

and what you describe should be reported. that's absurd....
and you can hide ip with vpn and hide "hardware id" with special software hacks. so you can do a lot of mischief with new accounts. so I don't think there will be a viable solution here. because even top anti cheat software can't handle it.
but the coders can install special filters. and they already do that and react to certain messages. it should only be expanded and ban such sick people.

"Want a BF" Player admitted to posting it for years. Which should I filter out? Justifying does not help the situation. There's a clear problem. Just like my other post folks were doubting me until I posted a video. What happened? It went silent. Seems to be the norm. Doubt, speculation until it's on video or SS. Someone isn't doing their job. It's clear as day. I got a SS of this one. And plenty of others. 

Just now, (PSN)dA_BLoK_iS_hOt said:

"Want a BF" Player admitted to posting it for years. Which should I filter out? Justifying does not help the situation. There's a clear problem. Just like my other post folks were doubting me until I posted a video. What happened? It went silent. Seems to be the norm. Doubt, speculation until it's on video or SS. Someone isn't doing their job. It's clear as day. I got a SS of this one. And plenty of others. 

Actually I just forgot to put the video up lol. I'll go do it after cello practice for you ^^

Yikes. This is why I only use the third party app for trading because apparently it is 20x more reliable than the standard trade chat. What you said seems worse but in my experience nothing is more obnoxious than a bunch of MR 2 accounts likely from the same person spamming ads for ridiculously marked up prime sets using O's instead of 0's (WTS PRIME SETS SARYN ASH LOKI [1OOO] | LIMBO WUKONG CHROMA [9OO] | TITANIA INAROS NEZHA [5OO]) lmao. They do nothing but fill up the chat for an actual interesting item I'd like to buy or a possible buyer for my items. I'd take riven sellers over these jerks, at least they're somewhat honest.

Gerade eben schrieb AzureScion:

Yikes. This is why I only use the third party app for trading because apparently it is 20x more reliable than the standard trade chat. What you said seems worse but in my experience nothing is more obnoxious than a bunch of MR 2 accounts likely from the same person spamming ads for ridiculously marked up prime sets using O's instead of 0's (WTS PRIME SETS SARYN ASH LOKI [1OOO] | LIMBO WUKONG CHROMA [9OO] | TITANIA INAROS NEZHA [5OO]) lmao. They do nothing but fill up the chat for an actual interesting item I'd like to buy or a possible buyer for my items. I'd take riven sellers over these jerks, at least they're somewhat honest.

are these real prices?

1 hour ago, Venus-Venera said:

are these real prices?

I have no clue but I don't wanna bother trying out, neither does everyone else with sufficient intelligence level. So all these messages are just basically spam ads. Even if it's real then they are stupid to think that this will net them any buyers, and if they do get a buyer, they got themselves one extremely stupid buyer and they would be getting away with a scam.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb TheArmchairThinker:

So, which region are you playing at? From my experience so far this kind of thing happens more on NA region

Yes. well I think the best region. top team player and usually very chilled. what i can hardly say about europe and i live in europe.
I notice that in other games too... here I've experienced a lot of sick things online...

8 hours ago, (PSN)dA_BLoK_iS_hOt said:

Unfortunately, mods can't always be online to catch such behavior.  If you have screenshots and videos, please submit a support ticket with the screens/vids so that support can take appropriate action.  Thank you.

I honestly don’t see much a difference from years ago. Prices fluctuate, like they always have. People try to scam other players. Nonsense is spewed about gamer girl bath water etc. 

chat filters are pretty handy, and gets the majority of time wasting posts where they should be. At least it isn’t region. 🤷🏻‍♂️

15 hours ago, (PSN)dA_BLoK_iS_hOt said:

No excuse for it. It's clearly not being monitored correctly. Only monitored by a vague list of words by a bot and that's it. 

This is the most effective and efficient solution that all companies world-wide have found.  If you genuinely have a better solution, that would be a revolution for the tech industry and you could make a tidy payday making it happen.  If that's the case, I genuinely wish you the best of luck!

Also technically you didn't mention an important part of the system, which is that users can report other users with a few simple clicks, which triggers human moderators getting involved.

Archived