Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status effect immunity

(PSN)aeonian2100

I'm a Inaros main and Negation Swarm isn't working right. It says status effect immunity for consuming 3% of your armor. I'm getting pulled by ancients, blown into the air by other mechanics. So I tried Rhino to see if he was suffering the same fate and no he was actually immune while ironskin was active. Anyone else having this issue or did something change? 

8 hours ago, (PSN)aeonian2100 said:

I'm a Inaros main and Negation Swarm isn't working right. It says status effect immunity for consuming 3% of your armor. I'm getting pulled by ancients, blown into the air by other mechanics.

Just to make sure, you did charge up your Scarab Armor, right?

Also, stuff that moves you around a bit is usually not covered by status immunity, since that's, well, not a status effect :P

Rhino is just special and can shrug off more stuff than others, e.g. Energy Leech Eximus bubbles don't faze him while, say, Hallowed Ground doesn't help at all.

Oh yeah i charged up my scarab armor. Good check. I know what you mean but the tool tip for the ability negation swarm reads exactly like Rhinos ironskin ability. I also checked and the same wording for status effect immunity is there. So it should work just like Rhinos ability. 

Thing is i took a break about a year or so away from Warframe and i noticed they reworked eximus units so and i do not remember being pulled by infested ancients. It's the whole reason i run Inaros and is very frustrating lol. It could be worse but like when the infested do the pull it never works for the ancient to full extent. It moves Inaros a few feet and it kinda stops and also you can walk out of it like it disengages it. But the other one is when a explosion happens it will launch my Inaros into the air, that didn't happen before. I'm quite confused.

1 minute ago, (PSN)badbat111 said:

The enemy moving you would be surefooted or primed surefooted

Well I'm not being knocked down at all or staggered not real sure what stagger looks like. 

I'm being moved, i can move while I'm being moved freely. Thing is this didn't happen before. Something is different lol

57 minutes ago, (PSN)aeonian2100 said:

Thing is i took a break about a year or so away from Warframe and i noticed they reworked eximus units so and i do not remember being pulled by infested ancients.

Yeah, that's new.  It's not eximus specific, it happened when they reworked hook mechanics.  (They're a lot easier to counter now in most ways.)

10 hours ago, (PSN)aeonian2100 said:

I'm getting pulled by ancients, blown into the air by other mechanics. So I tried Rhino to see if he was suffering the same fate and no he was actually immune while ironskin was active.

That's weird.  It sounds like you're talking about the short drag portion. Iron Skin doesn't make him immune to that in the Simulacrum.  Not even during its invulnerability phase.  He won't actually be knocked down, but he'll get pulled short distances and sometimes straight up.

These are the things I tested a few weeks ago that didn't work:

Unairu Poise

Shield Gate

Nezha Halo

Rhino Iron Skin

Revenant Mesmer Skin

Harrow Covenant

Simulacrum Invulnerability

In addition, other people have reported Atlas's passive and Primed Sure Footed don't help. 

I just retested Iron Skin and it was the same as then.   Now I'm curious if it's a simulacrum bug.

There are other ways to counter, but the only invulnerability buff I've tested that did work was Absorb and Rolling Guard.  (But rolling breaks the pull anyway without the mod.)

58 minutes ago, (PSN)badbat111 said:

The enemy moving you would be surefooted or primed surefooted

That prevents the knockdown, but you can still be pulled some distance.

13 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Iron Skin doesn't make him immune to that in the Simulacrum.  Not even during its invulnerability phase.

Rhino is actually fully susceptible to procs and stuff (including self stagger) during this "invulnerability" phase :P

Archived