Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Master Teasonai has not brought the Moonless Kavat Pattern for over a Week

-Catalina-

His total inventory consists of 5 items, in which he brings 3 every night, the chances of the moonless kavat pattern not showing up for 7 days straight must surely be bugged or 1 in a million. All of the items in his inventory have repeated themselves even in consecutive days, yet the kavat pattern has failed to show up even once. If I recall correctly this has been bugged in the past, or was never fixed. Or maybe he only brings the skin under specific conditions such as when there is a new moon at DE's headquarters

29 minutes ago, -Catalina- said:

His total inventory consists of 5 items, in which he brings 3 every night, the chances of the moonless kavat pattern not showing up for 7 days straight must surely be bugged or 1 in a million. All of the items in his inventory have repeated themselves even in consecutive days, yet the kavat pattern has failed to show up even once. If I recall correctly this has been bugged in the past, or was never fixed. Or maybe he only brings the skin under specific conditions such as when there is a new moon at DE's headquarters

If my math is correct the chance of that occuring is actually 0.7%. It's not much, but it's well within a margin of possibility.

Archived