Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All sigils cannot be displayed on Gauss when Gauss makes his mission choices in the star chart.

Huskar0508

Today, I suddenly wanted to try dressing up Gauss with a sigil. When I finished dressing up and tried to go to the quests in the game, I found that the sigil could not be displayed in the star map on the quest selection screen, I changed to another sigil and it also failed to display.When I changed to the initial appearance of the Gauss it also failed to display.I'm sorry I don't know how to upload images to the site, but I've tried many times today and it never displayed!It is all the appearance of Gauss that does not show all of the sigil.

18 hours ago, Huskar0508 said:

The problem that needs to be corrected is that when the front and back sigils are equipped at the same time, the front sigil is not shown in the star map quest selection.

Huh. Yep, that appears to indeed be it.

I always just thought DE turned off all Sigils on purpose because of visual issues after switching Loadouts in Navigation.

But rather than a quick dirty fix, it was a bug all along? lol this game

vor 5 Stunden schrieb mycroft_:

They need to have 2-3x as many programmers on staff as they do currently, but they won't due to a misguided set of priorities :(

I think good coders are expensive. because i know many who work as a freelancer after 3-5 years and have a lot more than 5000-7000€ in cash every month. and you can work from the ass of the world.

but it's a big company. so no idea where the problem is.

10 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

I think good coders are expensive. because i know many who work as a freelancer after 3-5 years and have a lot more than 5000-7000€ in cash every month. and you can work from the ass of the world.

but it's a big company. so no idea where the problem is.

They gotta pay Daddy Tencent while they're fighting over scraps on the ground, I fear...

Archived