Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't receive Vericres after watching entire Tennocon 2022 on Twitch.

That's it. I got linked on twitch ages ago and i was hoping to get the rewards after watching everything and i did. So there was the time ppl told just to wait because everything was under maintenance, so everyone would get the rewards until one further week. I waited and in fact completely forgot to check it again. I just saw today there is one missing weapon on my profile to master and the weapon is: Vericres. Upon further inspection on wiki, i discovered the acquisition is by getting after watching 30 minutes on tennocon with twitch account linked. Well i got it linked and watch all tennocon on twitch. 

Why i don't have the rewards until today???

Am 21.8.2022 um 17:48 schrieb -LF-MonsterChacal.OMilfo:

That's it. I got linked on twitch ages ago and i was hoping to get the rewards after watching everything and i did. So there was the time ppl told just to wait because everything was under maintenance, so everyone would get the rewards until one further week. I waited and in fact completely forgot to check it again. I just saw today there is one missing weapon on my profile to master and the weapon is: Vericres. Upon further inspection on wiki, i discovered the acquisition is by getting after watching 30 minutes on tennocon with twitch account linked. Well i got it linked and watch all tennocon on twitch. 

Why i don't have the rewards until today???

there were two parts for two periods. I slept at first and then it was too late. I then got useless warframe.

but what does your twich profile say? is the loot unlocked at all? because i got warframe instant in the game.

Archived