My email and my Account got hacked

Siddeeq

Question

Hey, my account got hacked yesterday. Did you get back your account? I also found a russian email on my account, I was able to access my account when clicking forgot password on warframe's loading screen so I saw they changed my email and pw so I made another account to send in a support ticket. 

5 answers to this question

Just got my email hacked today too, almost loose my google account....

I saw my email replaced by a russian address email like Siddeeq too, hopefuly I was able to acces since the guy didnt change the password, so I could immedialtly change the password and put back my original mail

Google pointed out the mail got hacked from warframe.com....

Edited by Matak-FR

This sounds like an alarming trend! Out of personal curiosity, can you elaborate what you might have done to get your accounts hacked? Did you fall for any phishing emails or something?

Le 23/08/2022 à 03:09, nslay a dit :

This sounds like an alarming trend! Out of personal curiosity, can you elaborate what you might have done to get your accounts hacked? Did you fall for any phishing emails or something?

I've stopped playing the game for almost a year now, a old friend of mine who played warframe too, got his account hacked after a long time of inactivity too on the game (around 2018)

Otherwise no, I usally careful with suspcisious mail or else

So did any of you get your accounts back? Happened to a friend of mine just this week. Sadly in the middle of the night so he didnt see it and when he saw it it was already to late to say anything. So now we are searching for a way to get his account back.

Am 23.8.2022 um 03:09 schrieb nslay:

Side Note: He didnt open any phishing mails. Even better he uses a completley seperate mail address for Warframe that he rarely uses (mostly just games steam, genshin, Warframe for that matter and a few others)