Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI reset after Drifter Camp glitched

(XBOX)IamMacha

I have only gone to my drifter camp a few times since getting it so I thought I’d go checkout the fast travel they spoke of in yesterday’s dev stream. I went to the camp and noticed that it had all my orbiters decorations, which was cool. I went into the room where the mandachord is and tried to change the vignette on the table but when I clicked B to exit the vignette options I kept getting a box that said “Failed to load ?chosen vignette. Try again later.” Something close to that wording. And said to click A to close. But it just put me back into the vignette options, I click B to exit, get failed to load box, clicked A to close and I’m back in options. I could not exit vignette options. No other buttons worked either, not menus or anything. So I had to leave the game by the Home button and close Warframe thru the options menu. I waited a few minutes and when I reloaded my UI was completely reset to default! Everything. Display options, my themes, controller options, game play. All reset. I thought I should let you guys know.

• 1 month later...

Archived