Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to get the ambassador main bp

xsc75

Question

I'm kinda new in the game (started playing a month ago) and I'm m9,  and I want to get the ambassador,  bc I have all the parts except for the main bp and I got a riven mod for it.  but I just can't get the main bp,  even though I did the venus survival mission that supposedly gives the ambassador main bp like 10 times and arrived to 20 min in all the attemps and still got nothing,  and I'm starting to doubt if that mission actually gives it.  can somebody tell me if it's just bad luck and I should continue trying or I'm farming in the wrong place or smth and if there's any other way to get it

7 answers to this question

hace 47 minutos, (XBOX)MarineDawg dijo:

I got my BP I believe on my 5th to 7th Veil Proxima run.   I opted to go solo because some don't want to stay beyond the first A wave,  C wave is 20mins if you were unaware,  GL may RNG be on your side. 

ty for the GL but unless some1 helps me there's nw I'm going to veil Proxima those mf r lvl 80-90 they literally S#&$ on me

hace 1 hora, xXDragonGodXx dijo:

As seen below, the blueprint has the highest chance to drop on Veil. I suggest however mixing it up and going to Neptune or Pluto proxima to see if your RNG is better there.

unknown.png

Screen clip taken from: Warframe Wiki - Ambassador

____

The alternative is to farm for platinum and get it from someone whom has had better RNG with it.

ty for the advice but it seems that I can't access yet Proxima neptune neither pluto do u know if there's any requirements

43 minutes ago, (XBOX)MarineDawg said:

I got my BP I believe on my 5th to 7th Veil Proxima run.   I opted to go solo because some don't want to stay beyond the first A wave,  C wave is 20mins if you were unaware,  GL may RNG be on your side. 

I got it on my (probably) 1st run. I don't think I've used it since trying it few times. On other hand I've framed Gyre for weeks. It's all RNG

24 minutes ago, XSC75 said:

ty for the advice but it seems that I can't access yet Proxima neptune neither pluto do u know if there's any requirements

Intrinsics. when you reach intrinsics level 7 you can access basically everything. and I think neptune is intrinsics level 3 and pluto 4 but dont quote me on that as I cant remember excactly the required intrinsics req's

Archived