Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Game ruined from internet connection. Any tips?

Kidmilli88

I've played over 100 hours with no issues. 

Today though, everything changed. Sometimes when I load up the game it will give me the "Strict NAT please open up UDP 4950 and 4955" pop up. I also noticed my chat will never load, with just an infinite loading circle and it says "failed to load chat" or whatever.

Sometimes I will be able to connect to chat and join a game with others, but eventually it will say "host migration" and I'll be left alone mid-match. It will say "ERROR 10054".

As for solutions: I've tried opening those ports in my router settings and in my firewall too. I've also tried using different VPN servers and I still seem to have this issue. I feel I'm kind of lost now.. 

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? I don't understand why the game would work flawlessly for over a month then all of a suddent just die on me. 

6 hours ago, Kidmilli88 said:

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? I don't understand why the game would work flawlessly for over a month then all of a suddent just die on me.

Windows updates happen. Firewall program updates happen. ISP servers get updated and have settings changed.

Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions besides more googling or searching here in the forums.

Archived