Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to use Battle avionics in Railjack

Croxius_Alpha

Question

I've just gotten my railjack and have all three of my battle mods slots filled but I can't seem to use them. I keep hitting the buttons but none of them work. I am already at Intrinsics level 5 across all categories. Do I have to do something else or am I just an idiot? Please help.

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Croxius_Alpha said:

I've just gotten my railjack and have all three of my battle mods slots filled but I can't seem to use them. I keep hitting the buttons but none of them work. I am already at Intrinsics level 5 across all categories. Do I have to do something else or am I just an idiot? Please help.

it depends on the battle mod you have equipped, for instance Seeker's Volley, fires a series of rockets, of course you need atleast 150 energy to use, each time you use a railjack ability and you use it again the energy cost increases, it'll reset on its own after you give it a few seconds. Also worth noting that your railjack energy is based on your warframe energy, so suffice it to say if you're tapped out on energy, then you can't use anything until you recover some.

27 minutes ago, PatrioticEagle said:

it depends on the battle mod you have equipped, for instance Seeker's Volley, fires a series of rockets, of course you need atleast 150 energy to use, each time you use a railjack ability and you use it again the energy cost increases, it'll reset on its own after you give it a few seconds. Also worth noting that your railjack energy is based on your warframe energy, so suffice it to say if you're tapped out on energy, then you can't use anything until you recover some.

I have energy, and I refill my energy at the forge but nothing works...

On 2022-08-24 at 8:46 AM, PatrioticEagle said:

could check your railjack key binds, might of changed it because you should be able to use them regardless of intrinsic level

Someone in my clan pointed that out so I checked the keybindings and found that the default ability keys for RJ was tied to the numpad keys not the keyboard number keys. Since I'm playing on a laptop with no numpad it didn't work. Sorry for troubling everyone, just had them rebound...

Archived