Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found a bug while trading

(XBOX)SunlightBoi420

I was attempting to make some trades when I found that me and the person I was trading with couldn't see each other. I'm thinking it has to do with the loading as when we load into the dojo, we load separately. I load into my dojo, and they load into my dojo but it feels like we're in two different dojos as we can't see or interact with each other. I don't even see that they load with me, however they still end up in my dojo, same with me loading into theirs. I've tried trading with other people and I've tried trading in maroo's bazaar, however when I'm in a squad with someone, we never load the same dojo or bazaar instance. Is anyone else having trouble with this?

• 5 months later...

Like relays there are multiple instances of your dojo.  There is a title block most ignore when loading in to public spaces but it says which instance you're in (1, 2, 3 et cetera.) If your dojo isn't heavily populated with players this shouldn't be happening, however if it is, it presents the same issue as both heading to Bazaar 2 and one of you ending up in Bazaar 1.  I don't know if you are in a group prior to selecting destination if it forces you two to stay together but next time have the other player note what instance thy land in which isn't always what is selected (i.e. someone argued with me there were in Bazaar 1 and they were in 2.)  Good luck.

Archived