Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff other frames , dont forget about them

(PSN)Silver1593

Gonna have to be patient chief, they can't just pop out an Inaros rework out of their butts. Gotta find a proper way to actually make him viable and fun without straying too far from his theme and the whole undying high HP pool thing. Same goes for Frost, Hydroid, etc.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PSN)Silver1593:

Why is there no inaros , frost  and others rework ? Even vauban got reworked multiple times and some frames dont . Give them some love there is not just the poster frame , there are more than 40 frames

it's about almost all warframes!
even top warframes like wisp are played with 1 skill. just embarrassing!

they have no idea about balance. even in the interview it was said that devs don't care about old content because it doesn't bring any money!

Inaros is likely one of the lowest rework priorities, Frost is just outdated but better than most think, and Vauban got his because pre rework he was worse then Hydroid ever was due to the death of CC. And most frames don't need updates or reworks anyways. Hydroid is the only one in need of a rework while others would only need changes if DE wants to make them more accessible to players that don't know how they work/how to play them (like Yareli, Grendel, Caliban, etc).

Also the starter frames were touched up because they're the starter frames. Of all the frames that should have the most intact kit it'd be the ones players first experience.

I`m glad you said this. I have the opinion that Ash needs a revisit and every time I say that ppl say "oh their are other wfs that need it" which is a stupid thing to tell me coz if you are paying attention you would know DE don`t give a frig about who gets what first, despite the wfs you mentioned who did they look at? Nidus, Nidus of all frames and Garuda.

Plus that`s not my point, my point is he needs one based on his issues, stats and how ppl really think about him...

Spoiler

People hate when I bring up this stat but when you keep saying "Ash is perfect" I will keep reminding you of this.

hlv1zuac90t51.png?width=1636&format=png&auto=webp&s=a04d9add85e5914d7234dd53ecf3606982eac06d

So as long as DE don`t give a frig about order, I don't give a frig about order.

vor 34 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Vexx757:

I`m glad you said this. I have the opinion that Ash needs a revisit and every time I say that ppl say "oh their are other wfs that need it" which is a stupid thing to tell me coz if you are paying attention you would know DE don`t give a frig about who gets what first, despite the wfs you mentioned who did they look at? Nidus, Nidus of all frames and Garuda.

Plus that`s not my point, my point is he needs one based on his issues, stats and how ppl really think about him...

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

People hate when I bring up this stat but when you keep saying "Ash is perfect" I will keep reminding you of this.

hlv1zuac90t51.png?width=1636&format=png&auto=webp&s=a04d9add85e5914d7234dd53ecf3606982eac06d

So as long as DE don`t give a frig about order, I don't give a frig about order.

So what exactly is your problem with Ash? Not powerful enough?

53 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

So what exactly is your problem with Ash? Not powerful enough?

Because he cannot possibly comprehend why people wouldn’t want both an ability that strips armor, and an ability that bypasses it entirely, at the same time. He’s been doing this for like a year and that hasn’t made it through his head yet

On 2022-08-27 at 5:21 PM, (PSN)Silver1593 said:

Why is there no inaros , frost  and others rework ? Even vauban got reworked multiple times and some frames dont . Give them some love there is not just the poster frame , there are more than 40 frames

Few useful and most trash.

It's more even in weapons.

But devs only concern about how fast players consume all contents.

Therefore, nerf but no buff, annoying but not comfortable, they believe they can manipulate people's opinion. But it only works in major English community.

Also, you're right but even vauban is good enough?

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Josh486:

Because he cannot possibly comprehend why people wouldn’t want both an ability that strips armor, and an ability that bypasses it entirely, at the same time. He’s been doing this for like a year and that hasn’t made it through his head uwt

I was really wondering, because Ash is extremely powerful. Armor strip + millions (literally!) of true damage with his 4. His 3 is very nice to zip through the levels and mega powerful when combined with the augment and the correct setup as well. His 2 is a nice "oh crap" button, if the invis duration would be significantly longer, the frame would be completely OP.

Maybe some people just dump a couple of mods into the frame without thought and wonder why nothing great happens?

43 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

I was really wondering, because Ash is extremely powerful. Armor strip + millions (literally!) of true damage with his 4. His 3 is very nice to zip through the levels and mega powerful when combined with the augment and the correct setup as well. His 2 is a nice "oh crap" button, if the invis duration would be significantly longer, the frame would be completely OP.

Maybe some people just dump a couple of mods into the frame without thought and wonder why nothing great happens?

That's because AoE weapons do pretty much the same thing with no energy management and aiming required. If AoE weapons are nerfed hard, his Bladestorm with bleed proc might see light again. 

8 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

The change of armor stripping is a huge buff for Frost. Honestly though I don't know how anyone would think he's remotely week and is in need of a rework.

Plus he's got that sweet crit rate augment on his 4. More of a band-aid solution but hey as long as he's viable and fun, I'm fine with delaying his rework.

Besides why rework any frame at all if most people are still going to use Wukong anyway? The way I see it, no rework will help any frame whatsoever to rise in the usage chart as long as their rework does not contain "summon a twin" and "become an OP cloud that does everything"

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Marvelous_A:

The change of armor stripping is a huge buff for Frost. Honestly though I don't know how anyone would think he's remotely week and is in need of a rework.

Problem is that Frosts armor stripping does not work where I really need it: Sisters, Acolytes and Kuva Liches....

16 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

Problem is that Frosts armor stripping does not work where I really need it: Sisters, Acolytes and Kuva Liches....

This is an annoying inconsistency with a lot of abilities that really needs to be addressed. Some enemies being immune to some abilities but not others that do effectively the same thing.

the armor strip change was just one small tweak in that direction. We need a lot more like it

Le 27/08/2022 à 10:21, (PSN)Silver1593 a dit :

Inaros got a slight buff this year : the sand clones are now based on the warframe's Duration.

Nyx got a slight rework last year. The same for Chroma, Nidus, Harrow... Zephyr got a good rework and Garuda got some buffs this year. Grendel got his little buff too.

There are other frames to be listed here, but the Devs are doing their work.

Since last year, they said that they were going to review the less used frames and abilities. They also started reworking the less used Augment Mods.

That's why I think Inaros did not get their little rework/review/update yet : Inaros Prime has the same percentage of use than Gauss. Frost is not in a such good position, but he is better than many other frames. I think they will focus on the less used stuff.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (NSW)AegisFifi:

Inaros got a slight buff this year : the sand clones are now based on the warframe's Duration.

Nyx got a slight rework last year. The same for Chroma, Nidus, Harrow... Zephyr got a good rework and Garuda got some buffs this year. Grendel got his little buff too.

There are other frames to be listed here, but the Devs are doing their work.

Since last year, they said that they were going to review the less used frames and abilities. They also started reworking the less used Augment Mods.

That's why I think Inaros did not get their little rework/review/update yet : Inaros Prime has the same percentage of use than Gauss. Frost is not in a such good position, but he is better than many other frames. I think they will focus on the less used stuff.

The stats are rubbish in my opinion. because it is not meaningful and popular warframes are not best warframes.
and Harrow is top warframe. all he needs is a lot more range for his buffs. because I can't pimp him properly.

and the buff for inaros is more of a joke... there is a lack of understanding of what they are doing... because how is it supposed to help inaros?

That's what happens when you constantly fight against normal lvl 30 enemies and optimize all your skills and weapons against them....

On 2022-08-27 at 5:57 AM, Venus-Venera said:

it's about almost all warframes!
even top warframes like wisp are played with 1 skill. just embarrassing!

they have no idea about balance. even in the interview it was said that devs don't care about old content because it doesn't bring any money!

Uh what? Nope, ignoring wisp motes, you are always spamming between Wisp's ghost and her breach surge, because one is spammable rolling guard, and the other is cc and damage boost. 

Yes, I could definitely play wisp with only 1 ability, but that's more of a statement move instead of actually using a frame as intended.

2 hours ago, Dunkelheit said:

No that's not why, he's upset you can't kill the enemies when you stand there and mark them because in that time a teammate simply murders them in 1/3 of the time it took to cast bladestorm

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

No that's not why, he's upset you can't kill the enemies when you stand there and mark them because in that time a teammate simply murders them in 1/3 of the time it took to cast bladestorm

Possible solution: Let Ash's other abilities mark enemies (Shuriken applies 1 mark to each enemy hit, Teleport applies multiple to the target, Smoke Bomb applies marks to all enemies within a certain radius on cast). Bladestorm would be the "Execution move" that your other powers all build toward.

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

Possible solution: Let Ash's other abilities mark enemies (Shuriken applies 1 mark to each enemy hit, Teleport applies multiple to the target, Smoke Bomb applies marks to all enemies within a certain radius on cast). Bladestorm would be the "Execution move" that your other powers all build toward.

Nah because then you can't do what you currently do: aim at a group of enemies and bladestorm them.

Il y a 3 heures, Venus-Venera a dit :

and the buff for inaros is more of a joke... there is a lack of understanding of what they are doing... because how is it supposed to help inaros?

There is a very nice way to play Inaros on high level missions (but it's not good enough for cap level). Melee with radiation damage, Augment Mods for his 1st, 3rd and 4th, Adaptation, Hunter Adrenaline (or Rage) and full Umbra set, with Arcanes Grace and Ultimatum (Guardian and Trickery can also work). All you have to do is make 3 sand clones with your 1st, then use your 3rd to put some Radiation stats all around. Enemies on the sandstorm will be attacked by the mobs around with a multiplier due to Radiation status. Sandstorm give 50% DR and the 4th with Augment will prevent any status effect. The sand clones will make great damage due to the recent buff to the augment mod and they will last longer due to the slight rework. Before starting the Sandstorm, launc Inaro's 2nd on some Mobs to contantly regen HP while on Sandstorm. When the clones die, stop sandstorm and restart all over again.

It's a crowd control Inaros gameplay that is really nice for some missions. Before the Eximus rework, it was a build for "piece-of-cake" base level Steel Path Mobile Defense missions.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Upl0rdYT:

What do you think his 2 is for? Just cast 2 before 4, then you have all the time in the world. Arcane Trickery is there as well and works off his 4. You are perma invis.

This is why before you are asking for a buff, ask for help from other Warframe players who have more experience.

Archived