Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff other frames , dont forget about them

(PSN)Silver1593

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (NSW)AegisFifi:

There is a very nice way to play Inaros on high level missions (but it's not good enough for cap level). Melee with radiation damage, Augment Mods for his 1st, 3rd and 4th, Adaptation, Hunter Adrenaline (or Rage) and full Umbra set, with Arcanes Grace and Ultimatum (Guardian and Trickery can also work). All you have to do is make 3 sand clones with your 1st, then use your 3rd to put some Radiation stats all around. Enemies on the sandstorm will be attacked by the mobs around with a multiplier due to Radiation status. Sandstorm give 50% DR and the 4th with Augment will prevent any status effect. The sand clones will make great damage due to the recent buff to the augment mod and they will last longer due to the slight rework. Before starting the Sandstorm, launc Inaro's 2nd on some Mobs to contantly regen HP while on Sandstorm. When the clones die, stop sandstorm and restart all over again.

It's a crowd control Inaros gameplay that is really nice for some missions. Before the Eximus rework, it was a build for "piece-of-cake" base level Steel Path Mobile Defense missions.

I play my inaros in a similar way. because he doesn't need arcane energize and 2 dmg arcanes + self dmg aura are possible here.

so i can invest a lot in power str and never have problems with energy. unfortunately his skill set is completely useless. and with helmith i get 1 skill and that's about it...
so I don't understand what they're fixing exactly! have they never played invaros? he has other problems...

55 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

What do you think his 2 is for? Just cast 2 before 4, then you have all the time in the world. Arcane Trickery is there as well and works off his 4. You are perma invis.

This is why before you are asking for a buff, ask for help from other Warframe players who have more experience.

A teammate kills the enemy before your clones can. I'm not saying ash is dying.

19 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

The change of armor stripping is a huge buff for Frost. Honestly though I don't know how anyone would think he's remotely week and is in need of a rework.

Frost is one of the most powerful and versatile frames in the game. He would be really difficult to tweak without making him extremely overpowered.

I think OP's issue is the same as everyone who is constantly wanting frame reworks: the fail to even try to learn how the frames actually work. Now, if OP could kindly explain exactly what is wrong with these frames, then I'd gladly listen and respond.

18 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

This is an annoying inconsistency with a lot of abilities that really needs to be addressed. Some enemies being immune to some abilities but not others that do effectively the same thing.

the armor strip change was just one small tweak in that direction. We need a lot more like it

Freezing boss enemies would be a very bad move and the armor stripping requires avalanche to freeze the enemies. To compensate, Frost can slow those enemies, greatly increasing DR, aim, headshots, max damage output and enough time to allow corrosive and magnetic procs to work on the bosses. 

On 2022-08-27 at 1:21 AM, (PSN)Silver1593 said:

Why is there no inaros , frost  and others rework ? Even vauban got reworked multiple times and some frames dont . Give them some love there is not just the poster frame , there are more than 40 frames

Why in God's name would Inaros need a rework? Inaros is already great as Guy That Doesn't Die And Doesn't Care About Nullifiers. He sees plenty of play.

Frost is getting a rework via the armor changes, in that it will now be very easy for his ult to permanently and completely strip armor.

Loki, though - Loki could use a glow-up. 

On 2022-08-27 at 10:57 AM, Venus-Venera said:

it's about almost all warframes!
even top warframes like wisp are played with 1 skill. just embarrassing!

they have no idea about balance. even in the interview it was said that devs don't care about old content because it doesn't bring any money!

source? that sounds pretty bad lol

vor 16 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Upl0rdYT:

A teammate kills the enemy before your clones can. I'm not saying ash is dying.

This is honestly a problem that all Warframes have atm due to the heavily defended AOE meta. But since DE acknowledged the problem and we are shifting away from it, Ash will soon be top nodge again. Oh and use attack speed on the melee weapon for faster animations. With Ash I get regularly between 25% and 30% of all kills, so he is not so bad, even during AOE meta and Bramma/Zarr evaporating the whole room in an instant.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb B.P.Emma:

for de saying they dont care about old content because it doesnt make them money

DE never said that, their actions speak against it. It is a blatant lie. They are LITERALLY just buffing Warframes and Augments.

And if he plays Wisp with one button that does not automatically mean that the other buttons are useless, especially with Wisp since her 3 is one of the most used Helminth abilities. The 4 falls flat in power later on, admittedly, but the other abilities are great.

2 hours ago, Dunkelheit said:

DE never said that, their actions speak against it. It is a blatant lie. They are LITERALLY just buffing Warframes and Augments.

And if he plays Wisp with one button that does not automatically mean that the other buttons are useless, especially with Wisp since her 3 is one of the most used Helminth abilities. The 4 falls flat in power later on, admittedly, but the other abilities are great.

i mean i dont believe them lol. i guess time will tell if theyre lying or not. kinda weird they thought i wanted a source on… playing wisp… instead of the damning de statement xd

It's not the exact quote, but IIRC it came out when DE was asked about reworks. DE talked about the Ember rework and how despite the effort and resources it took, it didn't really move the needle on her at all - at least in terms of number of people playing her. So it was hard for them to justify continuing to do large reworks like that when it took so many man hours and didn't seem to offer much return.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb B.P.Emma:

for de saying they dont care about old content because it doesnt make them money

I would have to search but there really was. back then it was about: "we have to sit down and do a lot of brainstorming, but instead we would rather design new content because it's guaranteed to bring real cash".

and that has often been discussed. other players can confirm it. I would only have to search for the video for a long time if you are really interested.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

In terms of Frost, it could be taken a few ways. A reduction in power strength needed to completely strip armour. Have a half freeze duration vs High Value Targets.

Giving his prime a higher energy pool (150 at level 30). Possibly changing up his passive ????

Maybe going so far as to rework Cold status as a whole.

This is a great example of how hard it would be to tweak Frost. I like your ideas but all of them would make him over the top.

- Needing less power strength to kill already frozen and reduced eHP enemies is overkill, especially with his new augment.

- Being able to freeze high value targets trivializes the game, especially with his new augment.

- More energy for a tileset stopping, team defending monster that also armor strips would be dangerous (and fun!!).

- Cold is crazy good as is and a rework to enhance it would make Frost too godly.

I think all of your ideas could be based on levels way higher than SP Sedna. If that's the basis, basically SP endurance runs, then I don't think DE should ever change a frame for that content. Less is better in that case because I wouldn't want to simplify endurance runs. If anything, I would just make all who enter his bubble have a 100% chance to freeze and, perhaps, reduce armor and shields. Even that sounds gloriously OP. Lol! Maybe I've used him for too long.

1 minute ago, Venus-Venera said:

I would have to search but there really was. back then it was about: "we have to sit down and do a lot of brainstorming, but instead we would rather design new content because it's guaranteed to bring real cash".

and that has often been discussed. other players can confirm it. I would only have to search for the video for a long time if you are really interested.

They have NEVER said that! What they said was Warframe is a progressive game and, while they do look at refreshing older content, the focus will always be about the growing story of the game. And, for the record, they have refreshed old content many times, from the new Corpus tilesets to PoE, mechanics revisions, reworks, weapon damage (in case you forgot there were some melee weapons that were element only). I mean, you could easily take a look at Warframe before PoE and compare it to now to see they've changed a lot of old stuff. 

Now, if you're talking about the star chart, there's Steel Path, acolytes and now eximus units. Those changes are a significantly different play experience than the old star chart. So, yes, they have reviewed, refreshed, updated, changed and enhanced old content. 

Lastly, a reworked ANYTHING in this game is a much better money generator for DE than spending the massive amounts of time creating new content. They would need less devs, less resources, less labor hours and less critical thinking to change past content. They would only need to remove it from play, refresh it or hold it long enough for players to forget and then release it alongside a "special" package or two for us to purchase as PR of the refresh. 

26 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

i mean dont go out of your way if its annoying to find but i dont believe it lol. not that youre a liar, just that i havent seen it and it seems even too transparent for even bungie or ea to say or something lol

vor 3 Minuten schrieb B.P.Emma:

i mean dont go out of your way if its annoying to find but i dont believe it lol. not that youre a liar, just that i havent seen it and it seems even too transparent for even bungie or ea to say or something lol

It's okay. I don't believe anyone either. otherwise I would be a mindless fanatic.

and there was indeed an interview. I'll check. thanks to the internet, nothing is lost.

For people talking about what DE last said about reworks, I don't think they've said anything else since but this is what people quote all the time.

Spoiler

At 28:18 is when Pablo talks about it. Basically it's not strictly about the money but that time spent working on a rework is time not spent on new content. And considering how reworks don't have that big of an impact if they don't make the frame grossly overpowered it's an even bigger trade off.

Money is certainty a factor in the decision but it is more practical to not focus on reworks since most players simply won't care and would prefer new content coming faster instead.

It makes perfect sense to rework the starter frames to make them more new player friendly.

And Mesa's Ballistic Battery got a really nice change to it. If anything your going to see alot of changes happen this way vs warframes receiving new abilities from the ground up.

More QOL changes are likely what's going to happen so if any more reworks do come I'd curb expectations.

On 2022-09-02 at 8:34 AM, Dunkelheit said:

-snip-

People say "he`s perfect" and he`s amazing but when you say "I like Ash coz" his augments and/or another warframe`s ability augment that that`s a problem. Look at Ash videos on YouTube the majority of them are ppl using Ash by themselves or if they are with a team they are completely away from them seriously try to find the video of Ash with a team using bladestorm side by side with the team you will beardly find that video you want to know why you don`t find it? because it proves the issues his bs that other ppl will take his kill b4 he gets a chance to kill them.

Ash is so perfect he`s bs can`t kill lvl 6 enemies in a team, it`s funny how Mesa and Saryn are in a better position than Ash but I have never heard ppl say how perfect they are, ppl say how perfect he is but I can show you proof that he`s not, ppl tell me "I don`t know how to use Ash" meanwhile Ash has hidden mechanic in two of his abilities that ppl don`t know about coz all ppl talk about is seeking shuriken savage silence and bloody sp all damn day.

How often do you heard someone say something as simple as "I like Ash coz he`s a ninja"? If you like Ash that`s fine, go have fun but don`t get upset with me coz of my opinion about him and don`t make out he`s perfect when the obvious evidence shows he isn`t.

Again enough said

hlv1zuac90t51.png?width=1636&format=png&auto=webp&s=a04d9add85e5914d7234dd53ecf3606982eac06d

On 2022-09-03 at 6:15 AM, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Frost is one of the most powerful and versatile frames in the game. He would be really difficult to tweak without making him extremely overpowered.

I think OP's issue is the same as everyone who is constantly wanting frame reworks: the fail to even try to learn how the frames actually work. Now, if OP could kindly explain exactly what is wrong with these frames, then I'd gladly listen and respond.

just because frost has few niches doesnt mean frost is okay , just in the same column where hydroid can abuse exodia hunt with his passive in a long survival doesnt make him a modern warframe 

both of them need help direly and inaros needs some very small shield to abuse shield gate at the very least like grendel , he has small shield too but he has one.

the second point wasnt for you but i just said it anyway.

i would honestly rather not frost have his armor strip aoe just so that he can get some proper rework , like how hydroid has been in similar situation with ' ah but he has augment that can make him pseudo nekros with no DR'  

and for inaros , people that are okay with him having non existant abilties and a very very very niche ally heal is laughable beyond ridiculous , the frame has only his 2 as a pocket cc and now with overguard good luck with anything regards to inaros not thta ima inaros fan but a frame shouldnt have 4 useless abilties just because he can tank 20 level enemies for a minute , its a meme 

Archived